Saurfang is doing more harm than good for the horde...

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
10/08/2018 12:22Posted by Iva
Lol, Thrall from WC3 is more Horde than your entire race will ever be, undead filth.
Okay, human authority on Hordology.
10/08/2018 12:07Posted by Punyelf
10/08/2018 11:56Posted by Xianel
Sorry to burst your buble, but her "prefect" strategy didnt change the outcome. Horde lost Undercity.

It doesnt matter wheter alliance capture it or slyvannas plagued it, results ar the same. You now have not a single base of operations on Eastern Kingdoms.

Horde lost battle for Lordareon and lost it hard.

Silvermoon!! Just like the Alliance have the Exodar.

She knew from the moment she had to burn Teldrassil that UC would be lost. She evacuated the whole place and then plagued it so the Alliance couldn't have it. She also delivered some great lines before leaving them to the blight.

Doesnt matter, still lost.
10/08/2018 12:40Posted by Xianel
10/08/2018 12:07Posted by Punyelf

Silvermoon!! Just like the Alliance have the Exodar.

She knew from the moment she had to burn Teldrassil that UC would be lost. She evacuated the whole place and then plagued it so the Alliance couldn't have it. She also delivered some great lines before leaving them to the blight.

Well it feels like victory from this side xD
10/08/2018 12:29Posted by Strvoje

You are so clueless it hurts. Losing Lordaeron was part of the strategy. It doesn't hurt to read the novels.

Doesnt matter, still lost. She jsut handed over her major city. Good job for loosing.
10/08/2018 12:41Posted by Punyelf
10/08/2018 12:40Posted by Xianel

You know who breaks own toys just to prevent others having it? Kids. Yep. Congratulations to you tantrum throwing kid warchief. I am sure she fits your ranks.

But the outcome is broken toy unusable by all. And the original owner who broke it is the one crying the loudest later.
10/08/2018 12:45Posted by Xianel
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You know who breaks own toys just to prevent others having it? Kids. Yep. Congratulations to you tantrum throwing kid warchief. I am sure she fits your ranks.

But the outcome is broken toy unusable by all. And the original owner who broke it is the one crying the loudest later.

Kids? Try and google “scorched earth strategy” and get back to me.

I don't think she threw a tantrum. It's pretty clear if you read the Canon. People can ofc make up their own minds and I don't think they have explained stuff very well in the game.

I thought it was a cunning calculated move on Sylvanas part. She had hoped to hold Teldrassil and that would protect UC. Things didn't work out that way, so she made the most of the situation.

From Blizz's point of view it also means neither have given a city over to their enemy. Clever on their part too.

Kids? Try and google “scorched earth strategy” and get back to me.

try to have adult adn meotionally stable warchief and get back to me
10/08/2018 12:50Posted by Punyelf
Things didn't work out that way, so she made the most of the situation.

Things didn't work out that way because she threw a tantrum.
Which canon would that be that explains it better?
10/08/2018 12:54Posted by Saphiramoon
10/08/2018 12:50Posted by Punyelf
Things didn't work out that way, so she made the most of the situation.

I didn't see her throw a tantrum but many have interpreted it that way.

The ones released by blizz, let me find the links again. Will edit post.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/a-good-war
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/elegy
You know who breaks own toys just to prevent others having it? Kids. Yep. Congratulations to you tantrum throwing kid warchief. I am sure she fits your ranks.But the outcome is broken toy unusable by all. And the original owner who broke it is the one crying the loudest later.

Curious if your tree is still burning?

Have you played out the Horde side of the battle, because if you haven't you may well have missed just how close you came to losing your leaders in the Warchief's carefully laid trap.

Without the only thing ( the Void lord herself ) that the Warchief couldn't plan for you'd be running round like headless chickens.

Sorry but what are you .. 12?
Daughter of the sea singlehandedly rekt your "trap" so.... cry? Haha enjoy your lost lordareon, Alliance won and ou haven o major city just as we dont. thats a fact.

No matter how many "traps" or "strategy" you are trying to justify your loss, its still loss. Cya
10/08/2018 12:58Posted by Xianel
Daughter of the sea singlehandedly rekt your "trap" so.... cry? Haha enjoy your lost lordareon, Alliance won and ou haven o major city just as we dont. thats a fact.

No matter how many "traps" or "strategy" you are trying to justify your loss, its still loss. Cya

I have to concur with Shíroyasha that you are coming across very childish atm.
10/08/2018 12:58Posted by Xianel

The Daughter of the Void didn't help save your capital though did she? Just like Broken Shore no where to be seen.
10/08/2018 12:55Posted by Punyelf
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I didn't see her throw a tantrum but many have interpreted it that way.

The ones released by blizz, let me find the links again. Will edit post.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/a-good-war
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/elegy

Already read Elegy and while I was close to puking if I heard one more time about Malfurion's soft feet and deep voice (srsly whoever wrote that needs to get a room with him), I didn't see anything redeeming for the horde in it (on the contrary, the book is written 100% from the alliance goody two shoes pov).

Didn't know about the Horde version, guess I'll read that too, and god help me if I get more of Sylvana's sleek and elegant form and other bs like that. I doubt it will change my mind in any way though. I draw the line at burning children alive.
10/08/2018 11:37Posted by Serious
10/08/2018 11:32Posted by Martaan
Saurfang is a whiny !@#$%^.
This is WAR!

No, this is a forced, manufactured war.

There's a big difference. Saurfang knows how fabricated it all is, didn't you watch his cinematic?

I don't get this. He agrees with Sylvanas, he thinks it's "a good war", he takes joy in the fighting, he planned the whole campaign, and he even agrees that it was his choice to spare Malfurion that leads to the burning of Teldrassil, and that "she was right".
He is disgusted by the burning, and regrets it deeply, but he was not against the war: it was his war just as much as Sylvanas', if not more since he planned it.
10/08/2018 11:08Posted by Gorecopter
He struck down Anduin during the Battle for Lordaeron though.

Erm... when?

10/08/2018 11:36Posted by Serious
So you're basically denying the existence of honor in the Horde? Do you know anything about the true Horde? you're undead, of course you are against honor.

That is not for an -Alliance- soldier to decide.. *twiddles moustache*

I think Sylvanas made a very good point, although it was entirely hypocritical, in that he seems to be fine with his people dying so long as it is done with honour.
10/08/2018 13:06Posted by Veladre
10/08/2018 11:37Posted by Serious
No, this is a forced, manufactured war.

There's a big difference. Saurfang knows how fabricated it all is, didn't you watch his cinematic?

I don't get this. He agrees with Sylvanas, he thinks it's "a good war", he takes joy in the fighting, he planned the whole campaign, and he even agrees that it was his choice to spare Malfurion that leads to the burning of Teldrassil, and that "she was right".
He is disgusted by the burning, and regrets it deeply, but he was not against the war: it was his war just as much as Sylvanas', if not more since he planned it.

War is one thing, genocide is another. Even old army dogs like Saurfang draw the line somewhere. What Sylvanas did broke him.
10/08/2018 13:12Posted by Saphiramoon

War is one thing, genocide is another. Even old army dogs like Saurfang draw the line somewhere. What Sylvanas did broke him.

Yes, of course. But the "forced and fabricated war" argument doesn't stand, he had no problem with the war in itself. Quite the contrary in fact.