Random BG system abuse premades

Battlegrounds
Is it not bannable to directly abuse the random BG entry system by applying in such a way that you exploit it to enter inside as a fully made premade?
11/08/2018 10:23Posted by Ázshara
Is it not bannable to directly abuse the random BG entry system by applying in such a way that you exploit it to enter inside as a fully made premade?

It's not abuse or an exploit. It's just coordinated.
If this is called coordinated, what is the purpose of the premade battlegrounds?

If you can join as a premade in random BGs, premade battlegrounds serve no purpose and should be removed.
11/08/2018 10:46Posted by Ázshara
If this is called coordinated, what is the purpose of the premade battlegrounds?

If you can join as a premade in random BGs, premade battlegrounds serve no purpose and should be removed.

Do you really see no difference between playing with players with the same skill and spicific setup for the rating and playing with the friends with different skill and different setup just for fun in MMO game? Is it some kind of rocket science so you can't realize it?

Where is the portal where you came from? We must find it and make ritual to close it.
You have to realise that there is a maximum size of group that can join a random BG. I think it's 5. So two groups are pressing join at the same time trying to get into the same one.
I have recently had a Damascene conversion on the subject of premade groups. Because of this I have discovered the following facts: (By the way I am referring here to 2-5 man premade groups in casual battlegrounds)

1) Premades are extremely rare
2) Because of 1) it would be unfair to separate premade vs solo queues as this would make the premade queue extremely long.
3) People form premade groups for various reasons but not, generally, to gain an advantage in random BGs.
4) As this is a MMORPG we should all be playing forming premades anyway.

I think this just about sums it up.
11/08/2018 11:24Posted by Davenport
1) Premades are extremely rare
2) Because of 1) it would be unfair to separate premade vs solo queues as this would make the premade queue extremely long.
3) People form premade groups for various reasons but not, generally, to gain an advantage in random BGs.
4) As this is a MMORPG we should all be playing forming premades anyway.

Lol. I said the same things here since many years ago. But who cares: of course every Russian team is premade and you matched against premade in every game you lost (of course you lost it because of Russians not because you are unskilled BG hero who spit on the team and common goals); of course every Russian team form premade only for the win (because we can't win it playing solo); of course queues still will be the same if you separate the queues... Absolutely obvious conclusions — just count 2 and 2. But no, we have blinders on eyes: just ignore what Russian guy says if he says «Earth rounds around Sun» even. Why? Because who cares about common sense if he is Russian.
Group of 5 in randoms are fine and intended (and i hardly call these premades btw)
Coordinated group of 10-15 are not, Blizzard put a limit, there is a reason.

That said, this shouldnt be banable tho, maybe add some debuffs to those guys so that they cant queue for some hours if caught the hand in the bag.

And tbh, if you feel the need to coordinate 10+ people to win randomBGs, you're clearly bad. usually 3 good people is way enough for 90% of the time.

If definitive proof can be gathered, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as an exploit. The trouble is that it is practically impossible to prove. And most fingerpointing about it tends to be wrong too, just saying.
This could simply be solved if they liked it. Just allow one (on 10-15 man) and three (on 40 men) for the pre-made group on each side. This way they block all parties that pushed the button at the same time issues. (to make full pre-made)
11/08/2018 22:06Posted by Sephora
This could simply be solved if they liked it. Just allow one (on 10-15 man) and three (on 40 men) for the pre-made group on each side.

It will solve nothing for or dear individualists who join team-based content in MMO game solo and want free wins for doing nothing for that. They just will faced against full premades much more often.

11/08/2018 22:06Posted by Sephora
This way they block all parties that pushed the button at the same time issues. (to make full pre-made)

Hundreds of people and 5 man teams pressing the button right in the same second — who is part of premade there? Few times we were mixed together for the same BG team with another our guild BG team (rush hour, many players playing BGs for fun). Accidentally: we were in different voice channels and didn't sync our BG queues but once after hours of playing random BGs, we pressed the button right at the same time and was mixed together. Should we be blocked?

I am pretty sure blizzard is against coordinated queueing. At the same time, they do not see it as such a serious issue that they do intervene. To me, this suggests that there are far fewer full premades running around as people are suspecting. It is actually quite hard to get 10 ppl into a 10 man BG. For horde it is pretty much impossible and with the nerf to enlistment, fewer people want to try to queue as merc.
Hundreds of people and 5 man teams pressing the button right in the same second — who is part of premade there? Few times we were mixed together for the same BG team with another our guild BG team (rush hour, many players playing BGs for fun). Accidentally: we were in different voice channels and didn't sync our BG queues but once after hours of playing random BGs, we pressed the button right at the same time and was mixed together. Should we be blocked?

Russian teams are persistently exploiting the queuing system. Otherwise you'd see teams of 5 russian players and the rest of the team composed of randoms, as all EU players are supposedly in the same player pool for team composition when queuing for bg's.

This is clearly not happening, because anytime you see russian players in a battleground, it's 99% always a 100% russian team. So either you're getting very lucky 99% of the time (lol!) or you lot are gaming the system. My money's on the latter.
12/08/2018 12:15Posted by Waylander
Russian teams are persistently exploiting the queuing system. Otherwise you'd see teams of 5 russian players and the rest of the team composed of randoms

Oh lol. And how you recognize premade and random players in Russian BG team? Can you show us few screenshots with Russian premades from 10/15 man BGs? 10 games — 10 screenshot. Should not be a problem for you since you faced with the Russian premade every single game.

This is clearly not happening, because anytime you see russian players in a battleground, it's 99% always a 100% russian team.

Guys, we have a scientific incident here that we must resolve. Any ideas?

Russian teams are persistently exploiting the queuing system. Otherwise you'd see teams of 5 russian players and the rest of the team composed of randoms, as all EU players are supposedly in the same player pool for team composition when queuing for bg's.

This is clearly not happening, because anytime you see russian players in a battleground, it's 99% always a 100% russian team. So either you're getting very lucky 99% of the time (lol!) or you lot are gaming the system. My money's on the latter.

that‘s not true. The groups get formed based around their server languages. You‘re not getting matched with german players when u are playing on an english realm. That‘s why there are ONLY russians, when u play vs russians. ONLY french when u play vs french. It’s probably even based on realmpool. Exceptions are invited people

The level of ignorance is strong in this one..

Can you at least make the effort to google some basic facts about how the game works. Free speech dosn't mean that you have to spread misinformation everywhere
Russian teams are persistently exploiting the queuing system. Otherwise you'd see teams of 5 russian players and the rest of the team composed of randoms

No, you wouldn't. If you bothered to get a modicum of information about how the queue system works before posting, you would know.
12/08/2018 15:36Posted by Redoctober

No, you wouldn't. If you bothered to get a modicum of information about how the queue system works before posting, you would know.

I consistently zone into bg's that have german/french/italian/spanish players mixed in with the team. I've even had the occasional russian.

How is this happening if the segregated language servers are only ever matched with players from the same language servers?

Sounds like you need to know how the queue system is working IN PRACTISE, rather than whatever theorycraft soundbite you've heard, or seen written by a blue, who also doesn't know what they're talking about.
13/08/2018 19:04Posted by Waylander
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I consistently zone into bg's that have german/french/italian/spanish players mixed in with the team. I've even had the occasional russian.

How is this happening if the segregated language servers are only ever matched with players from the same language servers?

Sounds like you need to know how the queue system is working IN PRACTISE, rather than whatever theorycraft soundbite you've heard, or seen written by a blue, who also doesn't know what they're talking about.

You will be mixed with Russians if I invite you to the team and join us as a team. I will be mixed with EU if you invite me and join us as a team. The same with German & French mixing. How many time do you play WoW?
13/08/2018 19:04Posted by Waylander

Those are actually premades dumbo. When you queue random and have someone in your team from outside your area, you have a premade in your team. When you see an enemy team made of more than one region, there is a premade in that team. Doesn't mean they are more than 5 queueing together, but there is a group queued together nevertheless.