BFA dungeons, low drop rates on weapons?

General
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
I did a LOT of dungeons trust me, and i've never seen a single weapon dropping.
Bros i have done over 100 Hero,m and m+ Dungeons and no drop for my Fury warrior, and for god sake i need 2 can someone plz give me any tips :D i even got all plate group and done 3-5 dungeons to get it :D no drop at all, im getting depresed at this point. Its insane
10/09/2018 21:30Posted by Paradajizz
Bros i have done over 100 Hero,m and m+ Dungeons and no drop for my Fury warrior, and for god sake i need 2 can someone plz give me any tips :D i even got all plate group and done 3-5 dungeons to get it :D no drop at all, im getting depresed at this point. Its insane

Get the Conquest weapon, purchase bonus rolls.
I am only getting weapons i have my 370 weapon and all im getting from mythic + chest or battlegrounds or watever are weapons

I have around 8 epic weapons below level 370 it's stupid!!!
first week it was only gloves 8 gloves now only weapons stupid !@# system
I have ran over 50 mythic+ dungeons and haven't had a single weapon drop. The only reason I have 2x 340 maces are because of warfront rares. I've been meaning to re-roll assassination from outlaw, however I haven't had a single weapon drop of dungeons for either spec.
Im struggling with weapons, got one 330 from wq, not from dungeons or something. This really frustrates me..
Ran loads of Mythic+ the past few days... probably 30 ranging from mythic+2 to +7 and I've not seen one drop once, in fact out of all of that I personally had 1 piece of gear drop in the chest.
Tank running around with a 325 weapon is no good, yet i can have 370 trinkets and rings... thanks :(
I thought I was alone feeling weapon drops are really really low. I got lucky with my MH that dropped in my first mythic+2 Sethraliss. I thought chances were pretty good. Then I also was lucky to get my OH from rares in Arathi. Else I'd still be stuck with 225-235 weps from WQ's because those are the only other drops I've seen.

As a dual-wielder we experience this problem extra since you have to get lucky enough to upgrade TWO weapons instead of just one. I've been targeting Waycrest Manor now minimum +4 because it has the best potential drop table for Outlaw rogues, two in fact in the whole dungeon. I've actually lost count how many runs I've done but it starts to feel like 10 now. In all those runs I've recieved a ring and boots - rest is AP.

It feels like hunting a damn legendary to get a weapon. The other gear is pretty easy to upgrade from running all different kinds of mythic+.. but weps. blergh.. I also miss Artifact weapons so much! Can't believe they decided to scrap that system instead of continue to improve it. Instead they implemented a system that isn't half as good. Damn asserite...
57 runs od tol dagor mythic +, still no dagger, i want to play assasination but i cant because i havent seen a single dagger drop from any, normal, hc or myth since the start of bfa.

Had to do pvp conquest for 1 dagger and need to go consult pope in the Vatican how to lift the rng curse.

And no i don't have 300k nor do i want to spend it on AH one.

Thank god subscription ends in a week and i'll be done with beta testing this expansion.
<-- result of 4 weeks of mythics
LFR and 2x normal uldir +coin x2 on 2 first boss
And a ton of heroics (not sure how much)
I got a single 2H weapon from heroics
the other one comes from daily quests.
I have to admit i've never been a fan of mythic + though so i don't run those.
Your honestly better off getting a 2v2 or 3v3 rating above 1600 and just spamming games (even just winning/losing 50/50) - at least that way you actually get some loot here and there. The current looting system in dungeons right now is pathetic. There is apparantly some weekly event on atm where extra loot drops from the last boss but its utter bullsh!t.

Cleared umpteen mythic+ dungeons to recieve absolutely nothing for a full dungeon.

Do yourselves a favour and just do 1 mythic per week for the chest. Those aditional rolling coins are bullsh!t too.

2 bonus rolls this week for 2 lots of AP - Bollocks
Seriously, I want to burn this completely corrupted loot System. How can a company like this, with so many ressources, keep discouraging players with hectic loot drops and RNG (that's just the visible part of the iceberg).

I'm somewhat of what you can call an unlucky player, the last 5 M+5 or more i've done got me no pieces of loot. I have cleaned ULDIR normal and Heroic almost everyweek with bonus rolls, no weapon drop or any drop needed what so ever. What is wrong with this loot system?

So you expect the only thing that you can actually expect at this time, that your weekly chests give you something that you need, WHICH DOESNT HAPPEN EITHER.

I don't mind farming 100 times the same legacy raid to get a rare mount drop but getting my @ss destroyed by RNG this hard when i'm farming like a chinese kid on !@#$ really hurts.

I am extremely salty but is so discouraging.

Now, i'll just keep whyning and give you more money expecting for a piece of loot to magically fall from the sky.
In my opinion Blizzard realy need change loot drop rate or people will start hate it no expansion had so bad low drops like this one its not even fun to play anymore
i pref now play ESO where i got 100% loot from bosses and i destruct items for mats and still need have luck to get corect stats but atlast i know that after spending so much time in dungeon i get something

sorry but now ESO is wining agains Blizzard coz of they own stupidity
You can get a 345 weapon o your choice from capping conquest for the first time
03/10/2018 15:52Posted by Soulshox
You can get a 345 weapon o your choice from capping conquest for the first time

only one good thing still it dont change thing blizard did fail a lot with loot rate making people feel way that there is not worth to do dungeons , raids or world bosses anymore to be honest its terrible also coz of it not only you need luck to get something but also luck to get item that you can use and not item that is usless for you so i think if they incrase drop rate it would not hurt game but more motivate to play coz we would know we get something for doing it
16/09/2018 21:35Posted by Tealraven
I thought I was alone feeling weapon drops are really really low. I got lucky with my MH that dropped in my first mythic+2 Sethraliss. I thought chances were pretty good. Then I also was lucky to get my OH from rares in Arathi. Else I'd still be stuck with 225-235 weps from WQ's because those are the only other drops I've seen.

As a dual-wielder we experience this problem extra since you have to get lucky enough to upgrade TWO weapons instead of just one. I've been targeting Waycrest Manor now minimum +4 because it has the best potential drop table for Outlaw rogues, two in fact in the whole dungeon. I've actually lost count how many runs I've done but it starts to feel like 10 now. In all those runs I've recieved a ring and boots - rest is AP.

It feels like hunting a damn legendary to get a weapon. The other gear is pretty easy to upgrade from running all different kinds of mythic+.. but weps. blergh.. I also miss Artifact weapons so much! Can't believe they decided to scrap that system instead of continue to improve it. Instead they implemented a system that isn't half as good. Damn asserite...

i agree azerite weapons was great idea i loved legion for that coz i had more easy to improve it that geting luck to get weapons espesly with corect stats.
For me Blizard can take this "heart of Azeroth" and put it where sun is not coming with this azerite armors god i never did had so big problems with enjoying wow like now from good game it fall to bull!@#$ even WoD was better than BFA is now
How to farm weapons:
Get a weapon X Ilvl and you will see tons of weapondrops slightly below or same ilvl, untill your lucky to get one of a higher ilvl.
4 chars. 100 of dungeon, heroic, myth and myth+ and the only weapons my chars have are from the myth quest and from wq. i havent seen a singel weapon drop on dungeons or raids