Worgen models?

General
My dog needs an update! or I will bark and bite soon, you had time to fix blood elf's lips, now give the dogs some LUV <3
Considering how long the moonkin update took, you'd be lucky to get them within 10 years :)
I know :D they don't care about poor dogs :(
I totally agree with you. For god !@#$ing sake, their animations and visuals are so damn horrible...

Not only that but worgen is such a cool race. It’s a shame they don’t get more attention.
*sad howl* xD but yeah I really wish they did work on Worgens consider Genn has a lot to do with WOW at the moment, I want my hair styles and stuff not to look like its glued onto my character, and the fur not to look all greasy, want it to look a bit fluffy as well :( :(!
I want to roll a worgen but I'm actually afraid they wil screw them up more so I just postpone it :( .

Let's hope 8.1 brings some love for our doggos.
My biggest grip is the way the fur of their back clip with anything. I mean look at that : https://monosnap.com/file/UUb6ckhdrEljEAVtfnKsJJnWuCndiD ! It's bloody awful!
I like how that tricorne hat has no face mask on worgen and tauren. It looks so much better.
Don't forget to ask this next QnA, so they could ignore us once again.
I'd imagine the only chance to get another "we really want to do this, honest" is t wait until live QnA at blizzcon and hope someone would ask "when".
Not that the answer matter, really.
Yes I agree that the Worgen model is in need of an update in animation and visuals.
17/08/2018 14:12Posted by Morra
Don't forget to ask this next QnA

Given they outsource most artwork these days, maybe ask if we can do a kickstarter for it....
17/08/2018 14:11Posted by Cromwald
I like how that tricorne hat has no face mask on worgen and tauren. It looks so much better.

Yeah only 1 problem with it sadly, it hides my Worgen's facial hair, not like it matters, it looks glued on anyway! but its supposed to be a mask there, that's why all facial hair gets removed when you put it on.
17/08/2018 14:14Posted by Tylerdurdên

Given they outsource most artwork these days, maybe ask if we can do a kickstarter for it....

Y'know, I'd drop a 20 on that.
17/08/2018 14:14Posted by Tylerdurdên

The thing is: we are already crowdfunding the whole game.

Between the class mess, servers and leveling in bfa mess, it’s pretty obvious blizz either laughs in our faces with our money or they don’t have any clue of what they’re doing.

Models were updated in wod. Whole legion passed with no model/animation update for worgen and goblins. Bfa got model updates for RATS AND SPIDERS AND SQUIRELS before worgens and goblins, both playable races. Ffs....
Blizzard said in a Q&A before most of it was nearing done bar the worgen females IIRC not sure where the goblins stood but i dont think they were far off from finished either apparently.
17/08/2018 14:43Posted by Makarg
Blizzard said in a Q&A before most of it was nearing done bar the worgen females IIRC not sure where the goblins stood but i dont think they were far off from finished either apparently.

Any source for that QnA?
Because from blizzcon up till now it went from "not planned at launch of BfA, but is something we will do" to "not currently working on them, team is focused on allied races".
So I doubt worgen are "nearing done", I guess goblins might be, considering the similarities of our models with the vulpera.
I'll try and find it but cant promise being able to find it, theres alot of footage and i have the memory of a gold fish

ok let me correct it, their very happy with most of what they have, pinched this from the Q&A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcZhv4uHqas
17/08/2018 15:28Posted by Makarg
I'll try and find it but cant promise being able to find it, theres alot of footage and i have the memory of a gold fish

Much appreciated regardless
17/08/2018 15:27Posted by Morra
Any source for that QnA?

August 2017

https://youtu.be/BiLkgp1ImUs?t=1h7s
17/08/2018 15:36Posted by Rhovanor
17/08/2018 15:27Posted by Morra
Any source for that QnA?

August 2017

https://youtu.be/BiLkgp1ImUs?t=1h7s

It has nothing on "being done" or what not, it's the same old "want to do" without any concrete information. As in any other QnA. Plus the same question was asked at blizzcon later that year and the answer was pretty much the same as in this QnA and after that it's silence again.