Solo Legion Mythic+

Dungeons & Raids
Any 120 has tried this? I am not sure if keystones still drop for Legion dungeons, but it would be cool to solo does dungeons in Mythic+ so anyone can find what it is the max he can solo
Umm, people soloed 10's and possibly 12's at 110 and on time.
A hunter on youtube has soloed some legion mythics at 120 not sure what key
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1l0ZYf2Oo

This guy was soloing +15 when they were current content in legion a few months ago.
What i am interested to know if there is still keys for legion dungeons. It will be impossible to solo if there are no keys

Also i suppose mythic with 2 or 3 key shuld be very easy but increasing key level there should be a point wher solo should become hard or impossible. Mythic 20 or 40 could not be as easy as Mythic 2 even for one 120 player
Thats an interesting point!
I hope that keys are still obtainable, I enjoy doing old things. :)
I'll try this out.
Outcome?
I just ran a Legion mythic dungeon and did not receive a key.

However the achievement "Legion Keymaster" still exist, I don't know if it's a bug that you are not receiving a key or if the achievement should be moved to a FoS
30/08/2018 13:18Posted by Silvona
However the achievement "Legion Keymaster" still exist, I don't know if it's a bug that you are not receiving a key or if the achievement should be moved to a FoS

They forgot to rename it to just "Keymaster". You can get it in BfA, so the name is a little misleading.
30/08/2018 14:31Posted by Shumensko
30/08/2018 13:18Posted by Silvona

They forgot to rename it to just "Keymaster". You can get it in BfA, so the name is a little misleading.

As I can't get any Legion mythic key's as they dont seem to drop in the Legion Dungeons at the moment , I cant see how I can do the "Legion Keymaster".

There is a new one called "Battle of Azeraoth keymaster", wich is not the one I'm talking about.
They probably just forgot to convert it to a feat of strength.