Dropping shields left and right

General
its tough times i need a staff and i see ww monks in my guild linking them from wqs, we all just got to wait our turn i guess, allthough i am in the unlucky boat only weapon ive seen is the one from daily 4 wq things which was for offspec. its feelsbadman
So far I've seen 4 WQ with weapon rewards, all shields oh and the Horde Emissary also a shield.

Still running around with 300 weapons, not had much luck with drops :\

Seems very off to only see weapons for a off-spec to the one i'm playing, Don't get me wrong nice options for transmog but no much use for my current spec (don't plan to switch specs on this character, this expansion)
playing enhancement, ilvl >325 still using 290 weapons cause I can't loot better ones, and wq are not helping one bit!
as someone who have played on and off the past 10 years. no, weapons wasnt this scarce. just look at all the heroic dungeon bosses and how many of them actually drops weapons. its around 2-4 weapon drops for each specc across all heroic dungeon. i think EACH dungeon should drop AT LEAST one weapon/spec.

but... pride and sense of acomplishment i guess.
Took me ages to get an upgrade to my 301 gun, and that was by spamming all the heroics that drop guns or bows until something did.

It's somewhat frustrating that the professions that can make weapons only go up to 300.
26/08/2018 16:45Posted by Tizaksul
World quest and Emissary quests are Class specific, not spec.
This was something the WoW Devs specifically setup so people wouldn't have to go swapping specs all the time to check out potential loot rewards from the world quests out there on the map.

I can totally understand where you're coming from though, if you played the majority of your time in Legion with the Artifact weapons you really didn't have to worry about weapon drops at all.
This time around though weapons are a part of the characters natural progression, and finding upgrades for those would be something you'd do along with all your other equipment slots (with the exception of the neck slot where you have the Heart of Azeroth of course).

Can we get actual world quests with weapons? I'm 330 ilvl and I'm still walking around with a 281 ilvl green trash 2 hander just because I haven't had a single one drop for me even though I've done at least 20-30 runs... It's like you forgot that weapons exist after Legion. YOu cannot have only 3 bosses with 3 weapon drop options from them for a single spec....
27/08/2018 02:13Posted by Vanquisher
YOu cannot have only 3 bosses with 3 weapon drop options from them for a single spec....

just as a sidenote. I remember running utgarde keep for a month straight because the single epic quality tanksword thru dungeoning was on the endboss there.

But yeah now there are 3/4 bosses that actually drop weapons. Sadly the droprate of weapons just seems to be extremely low.
26/08/2018 19:49Posted by Someoneelse
26/08/2018 18:36Posted by Mahmeya
For hunters, relics were better as they were shared between several specs while ranged weapons are hunter-only.

No, each artifact had at least one relic type exclusive to that spec.

But it could, at least, be used by a spec of different class.
This was something the WoW Devs specifically setup so people wouldn't have to go swapping specs all the time to check out potential loot rewards from the world quests out there on the map.

I can totally understand where you're coming from though, if you played the majority of your time in Legion with the Artifact weapons you really didn't have to worry about weapon drops at all.
This time around though weapons are a part of the characters natural progression, and finding upgrades for those would be something you'd do along with all your other equipment slots (with the exception of the neck slot where you have the Heart of Azeroth of course).

wonder why they didnt make the emmisary rewards so could choose between a few weapons, like for me give a 1 hander 2 hander and maby a shield to shoose from it would have made life way easier, specialy when weapon dropps are horrid.
26/08/2018 21:11Posted by Madeleiné
26/08/2018 18:44Posted by Moritz
Oh be quiet.

Well excuse me mister birthday boy and he of engagement if i show a lil displeasure towards blizzard how can you and they say its random when they have had 4 epics compared to our one in 2 weeks that isnt equal and i suggest you think before you address anyone like that again you are getting far too big for your boots recently mister iam starting to go off you .
Its a PUBLIC FORUM get that into your head .

Rng has nothing to do with faction...but yes blizzard clearly favors us with all the honorbound reputation bug that went on and everyone calling us evil...lvl to 120 before you cry :D ive only gotten 2 epics so youre clearly pulling the "everyone got 4" out off your !@#.
27/08/2018 07:13Posted by Azania

Rng has nothing to do with faction...but yes blizzard clearly favors us with all the honorbound reputation bug that went on and everyone calling us evil...lvl to 120 before you cry :D ive only gotten 2 epics so youre clearly pulling the "everyone got 4" out off your !@#.

well to be fair if you had high enough gearlevel before finishing that bow quest of yours it would have been 340.
Since it scales. Like everything else
27/08/2018 07:22Posted by Angelnl
27/08/2018 07:13Posted by Azania

well to be fair if you had high enough gearlevel before finishing that bow quest of yours it would have been 340.
Since it scales. Like everything else

But no one gets epics from the beginning. Because it scales. So miss nagalott might have gotten blue items that would have been epics if her ilvl was higher thus its stupid to call it horde bias..
In all honesty please make them loot specc appropriate the current design is causing so much confusion and frustration. While there most likely is a very broad majority that is satisfied and thus silent right now the current implementation feels weird.

It's nice of the devs to take care of us but please stop this mentality where Blizzard has to outrule everything because people are incapable of making choices themselfs. People whining about "being forced to do stuff because it is possible and they want to be cutting edge" shouldn't be what removes choice from the rest of us.
26/08/2018 18:44Posted by Moritz
Oh be quiet.

Well excuse me mister birthday boy and he of engagement if i show a lil displeasure towards blizzard how can you and they say its random when they have had 4 epics compared to our one in 2 weeks that isnt equal and i suggest you think before you address anyone like that again you are getting far too big for your boots recently mister iam starting to go off you .

Well you see, when something is randomised at no point does it have to be equal.
To think there is any bias because you don't like how the dice got rolled would make you a complete idiot.
So I'm assuming you didn't really mean it and were just upset you didn't get a shiny thing but the horde did.

And honestly I have no idea who you are.
You have a post count like I should but I don't remember you at all.
Sorry. I will try and remember you while shopping for bigger boots.
i dont believe blizz that its random,
from all the hunters that i asked all mm/bm hunters got polearms, and the 1 survival hunter got a ranged wep , thats not randomness
27/08/2018 11:52Posted by Shahrzad
i dont believe blizz that its random,
from all the hunters that i asked all mm/bm hunters got polearms, and the 1 survival hunter got a ranged wep , thats not randomness

I got a bow and im bm..

You know what else is lame?

The fist weapon from the 2nd boss in underrot. It has an equip bonus, which is freaking strong, since it procs alot. No daggers in the game, with an equip bonus.

Why is that..? Are you favoritising Outlaw, AGAIN?
27/08/2018 09:24Posted by Moritz

Well you see, when something is randomised at no point does it have to be equal.
To think there is any bias because you don't like how the dice got rolled would make you a complete idiot.
So I'm assuming you didn't really mean it and were just upset you didn't get a shiny thing but the horde did.

And honestly I have no idea who you are.
You have a post count like I should but I don't remember you at all.
Sorry. I will try and remember you while shopping for bigger boots.

Calling me an idiot ok right when you said in your first post things will equal out and now they wount ?
You are getting far to rude to posters recently .
Reported for unneeded personal name calling .

Easier to screw everyone than implement a little table at the bottom of the quest sheet to show you what each spec gets. Our players are too dumb to use WoW DB/Wowhead.
Gotcha.

I really have to think looking at this, and the recent solution to AH* one stacks, do Blizzard actually have any system architects with any experience on this product or do they just ask everyone in the HR department to write an idea on a piece of paper and then pull one out of a hat.

*Multiple times it's bee suggested the AH just auto coalesces 1 stacks from the same player, and allow players to buy partial stacks, like you know in NWN/AION/GW. But nope, they put in a punitive charge to dissuade everyone who has a single item to sell. Like 80% of AH users look at the deposit anyways.

Because opening the inventory and checking (4-5 lines on) an item is way to hard...

Why are the devs keep assuming that the players are unable to use basic common sense? Im aware that the game doesnt necessarily target more experienced players even tho after all this time parts of the game specifically target more experienced players. But the basics of the game are going the way of being build for people who are borderline mentally unable to breethe without someone telling them to it seems. Your and the devs position here demonstrate that even more.