Experienced Tank looking for casual raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello there,

Experienced raider looking for a casual raiding guild
Been playing this game for almost 10 years and got a pretty good experience when it comes to PVE,.

My raiding experience: I've cleared everything up to Felmyst in SWP,WOTLK I've cleared everything up to the LK Heroic in 25 man,never killed him though.
My cataclysm experience so far,all the starting content cleared on Heroic and Firelands 6/7 pre nerf on heroic,DS normal and heroic cleared on 25 man.
My MOP experience is 15/16 bosses on heroic. TOT i've done 11/13 bosses on heroic and done 13/14 bosses on heroic in SoO Including Garrosh.
WOD experience is 6/7 HM Mythic and BRF i've done 4 bosses on mythic. HFC i've done 13/13 on heroic and done 13/13 bosses on Mythic.
Legion: Only 7/7 on HC EN and did 10/10 on normal and HC Nighthold and done 5 bosses on Mythic. And done 9/9 bosses on heroic ToS and 5/9 on Mythic.
Antorus i´ve done 8 bosses on mythic and after that i took a break.

Reason i´m looking for a casual raiding guild now is that i no longer have the time to commit to a mythic raiding guild as my job requires me to be on Standby once every 6 weeks. So i´m hoping to find a guild who can fit me into their roster for casual Heroic runs and M+ runs.
Also i have no intention of going Alliance at the moment.

Leave your battletag and i'll contact you should your offer look interesting

Cheers

Candus
Hi Candus!

I am Seungyun GM of DmgInc, I am part of a gaming community, and we are setting up a World of Warcraft division, and setting up our guilds on Alliance and Horde, but we are looking for experience horde players, that want to join us, and also would want to help us with setting up the guild on the Horde side :D

If you wanna know more contact me on bnet Tzuyu#21379 or discord: Tzuyu#9278

- Tzuyu
Vicinity of obscenity Server:Frostmane [A] Raid Days: Fri-Sun Times 8-11 Server Progression: 11/11 HC Loot System: Personal Recruitment Needs: DPS,HEALERS, TANK
Looking to step away from PUGS
lookin mainly for HC then into Mythic progress
we're semi-hardcore
thurs-Sat 8-11 server time
we've cleared content since BC Mainly using Pugs
and we would like to step away from the PUG life
Looking to start forming a decent group to do content with.
/w Numlock#21955
Yo Candus!

You seem like you would be a good fit for us, at least in terms of what we want out of the game. We are a new guild on Tarren Mill looking to push through all the content.
We're going to be raiding twice a week Wed/Mon 19:30-23:00 server time.
Our Core is made up of ex mythic raiders, strengthened by returning HC's and a couple of newer players.
We're all in 20's-30's and banter is a thing during the raids, but we all know to shut up when we need to.

I hope you add me on Bnet so we can have a chat. Keycraftsman#2303
In the meantime I'll drop the link to my recruitment post here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619932060?page=1#post-16

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Candus, we at <Snowgarde> are currently recruiting for a new raiding team which will be starting up in BfA, and would love for you to join us!

We're a chill group of guys who decided that we wanted to return to the game after leaving Legion, and instead of joining an already situated guild we would try our hand at doing it ourselves. We want to be pushing content but we're not going to rage at you if you struggle with something. We want to make sure everyone is playing a class they enjoy, we won't force you onto something because its better for the 'comp'.

We're going to be raiding Wednesday and Thursday 8-11PM realm time and are currently looking for our last tank, healers and RDPS to fill out our roster so we can start immediately when Uldir launches, and hopefully have a mythic squad ready for when we progress to that aswell.

We're currently situated on Ravencrest [A].

If you're interested please add me on TiDuS#2737 and we can chat about details.
GL with your search.
Hello Candus
We are looking for an experienced tank for our second raiding team, "The Renegades" on Ravencrest EU. We're a friendly, relaxed bunch of people who like to clear heroic (and do it well), then dip our toes into mythic without going all hardcore about it.
Our raid nights are Wed & Sun 20:00-23:00 server time and we currently have 21 in our roster.
As a guild, we have a lively community and also a mythic raid team, so there are always plenty of fun people to banter and run M+ with.
Add me Ouriana#2986 if you would like to chat about it :0)
Hey Candus!

Absolution is recruiting players to join our Horde guild on the European Argent-Dawn Server. We're looking for people who either want to raid or a want social guild where they can relax and feel at home in WoW. If you just want to join our cross-server community, Absolute Legends, click https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YbKEYwH2bM?region=EU&faction=Horde or type YbKEYwH2bM in-game.

If you want more info, visit our website at absolution-gaming.com, drop by our Discord server - https://www.discord.gg/cvDSUzp - or contact one of our officers below via Battle.net, we look forward to hearing from you! 

Jesmo#2155  
Shak#2739  
Tolinn#2394
Raggy#2393
Bisson#21398
Hi Candus!

In case you wouldn't mind a server transfer, <Outside Lies Doom> (on Draenor) might work for you. Raid days are Friday and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm ST. M+ is also on the radar, though mostly on weekdays. Generally, we try to get everybody a high key for their weekly chest.

As of right now, we are aiming to progress through heroic, so I think we could provide the casual aspect you are looking for. Coincidentally, we are looking for another tank for our raiding team. We are rather active on discord as well, should that matter to you.

If you're interested, message: Sevyrik#2897 / Wushnedge#2102
Bumping this post, hopefully i can find a guild before the raids open. Just a quick reminder i have no intention of going Alliance at this moment.
Hey Candus,

We're currently looking for an Off-tank and we're on Shadowsong/Aszune - You may be interested in the below:

[EU][H][Aszune/Shadowsong] <Primordial Flame> Now recruiting for BfA! Looking to fill out our Raid Team (Healers Required as Priority!) + Social Members are also welcome!

<Primordial Flame> is a newly formed Guild of IRL friends now expanding and recruiting all classes for BfA with experience going back to Vanilla.

Looking to tackle M+, Raids and PvP but with a strong Social element. We welcome players of all ages, backgrounds and abilities and would love to have you!

Currently Recruiting: All Classes. We're currently trying to finish filling the gaps in our Raiding roster in the lead up to Uldir. We have slots left for all roles but healers are currently our top priority. Our Raids will be scheduled 2-3 days during progression.

Please contact me for further details. Add EIDOLON#21568

Upon further contact, I shall send you an invite to the Discord where we can discuss further.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
up we go
bump it up
Up we again!
bump it up
Hey, if you are still looking, check out https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17622523509
or message me on Bauzer#2498
up we go
Hey Candus,

We're specifically looking for off-tanks right now, so please check out the below and get in touch if interested:

<Primordial Flame> is a newly formed Guild of IRL friends now expanding and recruiting all classes for BfA with experience going back to Vanilla.

Looking to tackle M+, Raids and PvP but with a strong Social element. We welcome players of all ages, backgrounds and abilities and would love to have you!

Currently Recruiting:

All Tank Classes
Mages
Rogues
Hunters

We're currently trying to finish filling the gaps in our Raiding roster in the lead up to Uldir. We will certainly consider applications from any class but those mentioned above are our priority at this moment in time.

Please contact me for further details. Add EIDOLON#21568

Upon further contact, I shall send you an invite to the Discord where we can discuss further.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
bump it up
up we go
bump it up