WoD Legacy Loot not working as intended?

Transmogrification
After finishing with levelling for the day I decided to take a break to run Blackrock Foundry heroic and try out the new legacy loot system on that place. I noticed an odd pattern.

Bosses that don't have tier tokens on their loot table dropped normally for legacy loot mode, five random drops per boss. However, the six bosses that dropped tier loot all dropped only three tier items (and not tokens). For example, Operator Thorgar gave me tier shoulders for monk, mage and druid and nothing else. Blackhand just gave me three 'Essence of' item tokens. I still got non-tier loot from one of my bonus rolls, but all tier dropping bosses just dropped three tier pieces and nothing else.

Has anyone else had this problem while transmog farming?
Yes, I have the exact same issue as well also in BRF. I hope it's a bug and not working as intended because otherwise farming WoD stuff will be an awful chore
Exact same problem, and it's very frustrating, I'm after the tier, obviously, but also the non tier items and weapons to match, and the weapons seemingly can't drop as the corresponding boss only drops "set" items
having the same issue myself as well on both foundry and citadel across all difficulty modes.
really dont understand the reasoning as to why the loot drop was changed but really hoping that this is just a bug in the system, otherwise every other raids before WoD would've been changed to fit the system.
just did blast furnace on mythic, got 6 drops 3 were tier pieces and 3 were others! checking the other bosses

::edit::

Operator Thogar down, again 6 pieces of loot, 3 tier, 3 other.

looks like the problem is fixed now =D thanks blizz <3
Odd when I did BRF Mythic last week the bosses that could drop tier only dropped 3 pieces and none were tier, not a single tier drop all raid, strange bugs.
26/08/2018 12:40Posted by Aryston
Odd when I did BRF Mythic last week the bosses that could drop tier only dropped 3 pieces and none were tier, not a single tier drop all raid, strange bugs.

a stealth fix that was applied only a few days ago. =) nothing was said so found out by luck that night as i was going in for the weekly farm XD