[VIDEO] Warrior 2600 movie

Arenas
...Someone's salty.

I mean, you would be as well if you lost to bad Locks because they have at least 1 working finger and can start a cast. Then again you main a Warlock yourself, so you probably wouldn't know.

I cannot see how someone wouldn't be salty after losing to x2 Destro Locks/R.Shamans in Legion. When you see that both Locks are straight out bad, like horribly bad, yet they still win because their whole spec is built around getting off 1 cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20S73H8pjKQ

From 2.1k to 2.9k+ with R1 titles. I'd LOVE to see you telling me with a straight face that this was done out of pure skill improvement over 2-3 months. xD

P.S. Funny how I am "salty" right after about ridiculing Warlocks, but when a Lock says basically something of the same context about Warriors you say nothing to him;

25/08/2018 20:13Posted by Coolforlife
What the difference between a 1500 warrior and 2600 warrior?

The 2600 warrior applies masking tape over the left and right side of the screen so he doesn't get distracted from tunneling.

Bias much? :thinking:
In all honesty, i can understand you. I hated Legion destro. It was dumb as hell. When i played it my healer asked me to just stand in the middle, facetank all damage and just cast.. we actually won games that way against teams we lost to before when i tried to kite and outplay them (as far as outplaying is possible tho..). I felt my iq decreasing because of that specc which is why i turned to back to demo eventually. Double destro was the most grotesque of all possible comps during Legion. I tried it myself just for the lulz for a few games with another lock who didn't even had any honor talents. We won regardless up until 2k mmr. So no, i would never ever tell you that anyone who played that got any rating because of skill because that wouldn't be true.

And don't that salty thing too serious.

28/08/2018 00:14Posted by Calek

I mean, you would be as well if you lost to bad Locks because they have at least 1 working finger and can start a cast. Then again you main a Warlock yourself, so you probably wouldn't know.

I cannot see how someone wouldn't be salty after losing to x2 Destro Locks/R.Shamans in Legion. When you see that both Locks are straight out bad, like horribly bad, yet they still win because their whole spec is built around getting off 1 cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20S73H8pjKQ

From 2.1k to 2.9k+ with R1 titles. I'd LOVE to see you telling me with a straight face that this was done out of pure skill improvement over 2-3 months. xD

P.S. Funny how I am "salty" right after about ridiculing Warlocks, but when a Lock says basically something of the same context about Warriors you say nothing to him;

Bias much? :thinking:

forum lesson nr1 dont argue with warlocks(whisp/bloodlock in particular) they always complain. their class could do 1v3 and they would still cry about warrior mobility in bfa.

edit: this vid also just promotes why i still mainly arena on 10year old xpac russian pserver and can barely motivate myself for more than 50games per season
Do i know you? You apparently don't realy read my posts.
31/08/2018 15:10Posted by Deepoxysbabe
dunno why people are hating, he literally just posted a montage

Hard for anyone to be positive about a montage these days since everything has been done before. Even for stuff like Whaazz's montage its just kind of like meh I'm seeing the same moves for years and it gets less impressive as the years go on.
Heh Whaaz said 'watch this' and tried to dot a sap and follow up afterwards as dot ticks 3s after but autoattacked and laughed...then i thought...people did that in vanilla...

I wonder if 180 gouge will come back into montages now outlaw is so good.
legion arenas ? :D
26/08/2018 13:26Posted by Hollowinside
25/08/2018 20:13Posted by Coolforlife
What the difference between a 1500 warrior and 2600 warrior?

The 2600 warrior applies masking tape over the left and right side of the screen so he doesn't get distracted from tunneling.

What's the difference between a 1000 rated Destro Lock and a 3100 rated one?

Merely the partners tbh. They both press 1 button really hard.

You rekt him so hard dude, I like that