WTF? ROGUE KILLED ME IN ARENA, NO SELF HEALING!?!?

Warrior
Hello,

I recently got COMPELTLY OWNED in Arena, by a rogue,
We killed each others partners in 2s, Then it was me against the rogue, the rogue went away and ate food and regen to 100%, then what does he do?
Well he garrots me, and rupture me, and then he go line of sight and stealth again, he repeats this maybe 10 times, and I die, I needed to spec Double time to be able to get a shot at killing the mage, so I couldnt stun the rogue, However I think its so funny that you not have any selfheal at all as arms, SECOND WIND? IT USED TO BE F*IN GREAT NOW? WHO DOES NOT TAKE DAMAGE For 5 SECONDS IN PVP? WHO??????? I GOT COMPLETLY PLAYED BY THAT ROGUE,

SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAD NO REGEN AT ALL, NO BLOOD CRAZE , NO ENRAGED REGEN, AND WHEN I GET A CHANCE AT HITTING HIM? HE DODGES MY WARBREAKER WHICH IS SPIKES COMING UP FROM THE DAMN GROUND! BLIZZARD???????? GIVE US BACK SOME SURVIVBILITY! YOU CAN NERF OUR DAMAGE OR SOMETHING BUT GIVE US BACK OUR GOD DAMN SPELLS! CANT DO !@#$, Choose between spell reflection Double charge stun or damage , ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

AND WHILE IM AT IT, HEROIC THROW? IS IT A JOKE OR SOMETHING? 173 DAMAGE? AM I THROWING A TOOTH PICK AT THE TARGET OR WHAT?
That s our class fantasy. Fight till you die. Did a good job gnome lady. Died bravly ! Rogue just hat godlike skill and you have to git gud.

Thanks Blizzard.
Well current state of arms is one big joke.

Fury = Two big swords should be fair much more damage - nearly zero resists/selfheal.

Arms - One big sword - should be much better selfheal, resists than fury..

Where is logic? I didn't see any.
I understand your issues perfectly. Common 1v1 since legion hit.

I got a question for you however. Vanish is 2 min CD. Sprint is 1 min CD:
In arena we got purple orbs that allow for temporary stealth detection.

How did he reset over and over by opening on you using garrote and dots 5 times?

Hypothetical scenario =

Garrote- rupture, tries to flee. YOu pop hamstring or fear. Then apply bleed dot. Rend or mortal strike ( or bladestorm to prevent reset)
If vanish is up, itll break. If he just runs, = charge.But lets say no vanish this round. He uses blind to get away

Lets say he kidney's you. tries to flee. You pop trinket, he blinds you. Then resets.

2nd round. This time he does the same, you get a hamstring up and bleed, he pops vanish and tries to reset.

Now he's sitting in stealth no blind, no vanish, and you can get a detection orb. Mount up, go get him. If he saps pop berserker aplly a bleed. Then you're dealing with evasion which you counter using DBTS.

But it seemed like he kept getting away albeit that amount of reset seems nigh impossible considering detection orbs.

Either way, we do lack self heal but yeah. Did you get the orbs properly?
Lmfao while i agree with you, i had to laugh at your somewhat ironic rage post
I agree their self heals need to go or at least on a longer cd and heal less.

What they should do is make second wind activate if you aint taking direct dmg or magical dot in the last 5 seconds. So bleeds can't tick away your hp and rogues and ferals can't do that stupid kite tatic, they have a incentive to hit you and not flee and hide.
12/08/2018 12:04Posted by Gahrrosh
I understand your issues perfectly. Common 1v1 since legion hit.

I got a question for you however. Vanish is 2 min CD. Sprint is 1 min CD:
In arena we got purple orbs that allow for temporary stealth detection.

How did he reset over and over by opening on you using garrote and dots 5 times?

Hypothetical scenario =

Garrote- rupture, tries to flee. YOu pop hamstring or fear. Then apply bleed dot. Rend or mortal strike ( or bladestorm to prevent reset)
If vanish is up, itll break. If he just runs, = charge.But lets say no vanish this round. He uses blind to get away

Lets say he kidney's you. tries to flee. You pop trinket, he blinds you. Then resets.

2nd round. This time he does the same, you get a hamstring up and bleed, he pops vanish and tries to reset.

Now he's sitting in stealth no blind, no vanish, and you can get a detection orb. Mount up, go get him. If he saps pop berserker aplly a bleed. Then you're dealing with evasion which you counter using DBTS.

But it seemed like he kept getting away albeit that amount of reset seems nigh impossible considering detection orbs.

Either way, we do lack self heal but yeah. Did you get the orbs properly?

Well, you forget that he have crippling poison so he just stod at the pillar even if i try get him with my leap and charge when i had orb he just LoS me. Its impossible for me to get to him long enough.
Spam that hamstring. :) But yeah. Sounds like a messy situation.
tooth pick

top kek.
11/08/2018 18:23Posted by Phiìoona

AND WHILE IM AT IT, HEROIC THROW? IS IT A JOKE OR SOMETHING? 173 DAMAGE? AM I THROWING A TOOTH PICK AT THE TARGET OR WHAT?

i litteraly choked on my food reading this

You made my day
Arms is not bad, most of ye don't know how to play to its full potential.Don't ask me how, my friend and I do bgs and he consistently topping damage charts as an arms warrior. Mainly because I keep him alive but even without a healer arms does insane damage. The best place to try out is in PVE or just training dummys. I could ask him his talents and how he plays arms if you warriors want to know.
13/08/2018 20:58Posted by Óltan
Arms is not bad, most of ye don't know how to play to its full potential.Don't ask me how, my friend and I do bgs and he consistently topping damage charts as an arms warrior. Mainly because I keep him alive but even without a healer arms does insane damage. The best place to try out is in PVE or just training dummys. I could ask him his talents and how he plays arms if you warriors want to know.

Damage is not the problem, read the damn thread.
world of garbagecraft!!!

Mr. Dwarf problem of arms spec is not damage.
It's survivality.. Even fury have crazy sustain but arms without healer can't survive much.
13/08/2018 21:02Posted by Øø

Damage is not the problem, read the damn thread.

I know that. For some reason everyone is calling arms bad because they tried to 1v1 a Retribution paladin and died. I do think arms should get more defensives but what I am saying is arms is amazing in arenas.
I agree. Why is Arms warrior the only DD spec that is not allowed to have fun in solo PvP?

Arms is great in 3v3

Great! I don't 3v3 24/7 though. Why can't Blizzard balance Arms around self-heals like all the other specs?
You got outclassed like, why are you !@#$%ing.

The dot-n-run strategy is hardly a new one - doesn't make rogues imbalanced or you undertuned, in fact, if he DIDNT have LoS to hide behind, you would have likely ANNIHILATED the rogue.

The game isn't balanced around specific 1v1 matchups, and certainly doesn't need to change because you got stuck on the ^-*! end of one and lost a duel.
16/08/2018 10:57Posted by Bootybandit

The dot-n-run strategy is hardly a new one - doesn't make rogues imbalanced or you undertuned, in fact, if he DIDNT have LoS to hide behind, you would have likely ANNIHILATED the rogue.

The game isn't balanced around specific 1v1 matchups, and certainly doesn't need to change because you got stuck on the ^-*! end of one and lost a duel.

Then war mode and the duelest league shouldnt exist since those are much more
1 v 1 focused. People use the excuse that its not designed round 1v1 then ignore all the modes that are heavly 1v1 focused.

Whoa rogue who has everything, heal, defencives, sustain dmg, burst, tells me that game is not balances for 1v1,yeah they aren't cause you exist. W8 for 8.1,hope you won't reroll
17/08/2018 02:48Posted by Vanhalten

Whoa rogue who has everything, heal, defencives, sustain dmg, burst, tells me that game is not balances for 1v1,yeah they aren't cause you exist. W8 for 8.1,hope you won't reroll

But didn't your fellow warrior tell you exactly how to deal with rogues in the third reply?
Don't mind me, I'm just taking notes...