[H-RP/WorkWork] oRGriMMaR PEON uNIoN

Argent Dawn
Womp think Peon Day wus good! Bestest it ever been!

Thank to all who come say 'Hi!' Should do again next Peon Day!

Now back to work-work.

(A massive thank you to the Horde community for getting involved one way or another, including

-Hand of Conquest for their pies and seeing the peons off from the Valley of Honour.

-Bilgewater Battalion for their security and donation.

-Bloodstained Unity for dropping by and giving the peons chocolate.

-Sons of Draenor for keeping the campfire warm while the peons played as well as Larasha's tribute to Domp.

As well as many other individuals who made the event fun and a joy to be a part of one way or another, including the nightborne bard, our elven wizard, the female peon and many more who's names elude and escape me.)
Sadly I had to leave soon after the event started but I still was able to experience gist of it and have fun. Thank you for the event!
Heh finally a guild of intellectuals I can relate to
Yus! This bestest Peon Day ever... Even if Team Womp won Fish-ball because they are che-...Chee-...Cheesers!

Ouch... Zumps head hurts, Foreman Zog not be happy tommorow when all Peons have hangover because too much grog.
This makes me want to roll a Peon now, for some light-hearted, chilled out RP. No worrying about power levels, no worrying about too much/not enough depth.

Just Zug-Zug, Dabu and Work-Work *nods*
01/10/2018 01:05Posted by Galford
Heh finally a guild of intellectuals I can relate to

Ditto that, my brother.
I've had some interactions with your guild members, and every single one has been amazing, hilarious, and an all out awesome experience. You stay true to peons in lore and are under powered, and realistic, as you should be. I've -always- wanted to see more peon RPers in AD (hell, I considered making a peon myself at one point) and I was so, so happy when I saw you guys crop up. I even remember wanting to do the same for my merchant guild, having a peon section dedicated to hauling and helping the guild, but I never got around to doing it before we disbanded!

Keep up the great RP, I hope to see you all around more frequently. I know how difficult niche concepts can be to maintain and keep up, and I hope this continues.
A pity I missed this, but reading up I’m glad the event went well! Stay great and get back to work, now. I hope to run into you guys in the future!
This was so much fun! I had a whale of a time just observing you lot.
I was the counting lady-peon, by the way! o/
01/10/2018 20:30Posted by Watrus
This was so much fun! I had a whale of a time just observing you lot.
I was the counting lady-peon, by the way! o/
Uhhh... you smart! Maybe you teach Domp what come after three one day.

Wait... what three again?
02/10/2018 14:22Posted by Domp
Wait... what three again?

It half of wingmen!
well done peons the next time i visit ogrimmar i shall have cake for you
I love everything about this. Best of luck!
Why this post so far back? Too much effort!

Heaves post back to front page. Work work...

Now me need nap... but Foreman say no naps! Ugh... Okidoke.
Kormm move crates and barrels. Kormm good at moving, Kormm strong. Have to take pig steak crate to barrr- bura- ... fighter place. But Kormm never been before.
Nice Tauren Boss tell Kormm what to do, though. Work work!

Kormm also try and get some sle- uh, rest eyes. Kormm could not see people behind crate, so not know how Troll Boss saw Kormm slee- eye resting!
Kormm get kick. Okay okay, me going...
Had great RP with you guys again, where two of your peons were stolen and sold to myself and Johnathan at Booty Bay as slaves. Of course, we purchased the poor guys and let them go... I just hope they made it to Orgrimmar safely!

Thanks for the RP, all of you!
14/11/2018 23:44Posted by Chíel
Had great RP with you guys again, where two of your peons were stolen and sold to myself and Johnathan at Booty Bay as slaves. Of course, we purchased the poor guys and let them go... I just hope they made it to Orgrimmar safely!

Thanks for the RP, all of you!

Foreman Zog found out.

Foreman Zog wus not happy.

He even take Domp cupcake.
I love me some peons. Had great RP with you. Thanks!
"Avast! Ye be free again!" Greedy hand-rub.
"Landlubbers beware, tha tattered sails be comin'."

I almost fell of my chair from laughter last night and I know I wasn't the only one in the guild, I knew the guild already but never had the pleasure to interact with you guys before, so much fun was had!

I especially loved when we commanded Womp and Domp to tie each other up and they actually did it! I'm sorry for the cupcake though... We may be no-good scallywags but we're not -that- evil.

Thanks for that amazing RP y'all!