refund/compensation draenor

General
ive played this game since vanilla and i kept up with your !@#$ until now, because this is just a joke. 'one launch to rule them all?' next meme please

id like a refund for my bfa + subscription purchase, id also like to get compensated for not going to work tomorrow, i earn 50euro/hour so i want a 400 euro compensation.

thank you
We should at least get a 100% XP bonus that lasts as long as the server was down!
Hahahahahaha
"played since vanilla" , - Expects servers to work at launch in 2018. kek
14/08/2018 00:01Posted by Aurìn
"played since vanilla" , - Expects servers to work at launch in 2018. kek

dumbass if fortnite, a f2p game with more players can handle the launch of a new season, then blizzard should be able to as well
You must have been really young in vanilla cos your still acting like a child.
14/08/2018 00:06Posted by Charmeíne
You must have been really young in vanilla cos your still acting like a child.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/025/177/chrome_2018-01-12_16-47-56.jpg
Obtaining World's First is part of the game, its a challenge that only a special person can obtain, these delays result in an aspect of the game being un obtainable to a large portion of us.

I believe a lot of us would just like frequent updates, progression reports, at least then we could plan our nights out...
Would be good if this was the case but i don't see Blizzard doing anything to be fair. I might be wrong.
This. Its been an hour and a half already since the first disconnect and not being able to connect since.
wow you guys are all sad. Really calm the !@#$ down and stop making %^-* like this top of the forums list doesn't help anyone
14/08/2018 00:17Posted by Roguejamie
wow you guys are all sad. Really calm the !@#$ down and stop making %^-* like this top of the forums list doesn't help anyone

No one's being rude except you, why you mad at people voicing their opinions?
The main problem is that people took out free days to stare at "Logging in to game server" . Will I get my vacation day back? no. So I feel like I deserve something in return. This is stupid. How can Draenor be the only server down?
Its Not

[quote="176213567416"]<span class="truncated">...</span>

For some this worked lads:

In WoW go to Settings --> Network --> Enable IPv6

Hope it helps you too

(You welcome Blizz for heling some) :D

worked

WORKED! And I am Dreanor SHUT UP Complaining and if you took days off work for game check your life goals a bit
It's not working.

And what's wrong with taking a few days off for a hobby. Some people like to go hiking, some people like to swim. I like to play world of warcraft.
Able to get in now!
Its Not

[quote]<span class="truncated">...</span>

For some this worked lads:

In WoW go to Settings --> Network --> Enable IPv6

Hope it helps you too

(You welcome Blizz for heling some) :D

worked

WORKED! And I am Dreanor SHUT UP Complaining and if you took days off work for game check your life goals a bit

Who cares about what you think ...
Think about your own life, when you are writing this on WOW forum at this night time.
"I've played since vanilla"

Always the first sign of a worthless post
Who cares about a refund, give players on Draenor x5 exp gain to make up for this disaster.