Loving BfA, Thank you blizzard!

General
1 2 3 5 Next
With all these negative threads going on about. I want to share something genuine.

I've reached level 120 today and the leveling experience was amazing. 2/3 zones I played alone, the last zone I did with a friend and Blizzard really make group effort work! I had an absolute blast leveling and questing. The Island expedition is new but it's pretty fun!

I love how Horde and Alliance both have their own "initial" zone and that you can hope over to the 'other side' to do some stuff there too, nothing major so no -real- need to go there if you don't want that.

I encountered a few bugs but thats to be expected. Nothing game breaking for me though.

Also, I've leveled everything with warmode on. I got ganked a few times but I also ganked a few times back and I feel the real Horde vs Alliance tension and I absolutely love it!

Dungeons are refreshing and I love the new challange, can't wait to push keys.

As this isn't my first time playing at the beginning of a new expansion I know that most people feel "weak". But nothing new from Legion. This expansion is truely awesome and I'm having great fun again!

Thank you Blizzard, you did an amazing job and I'm really happy with this expansion, worth my money!

(Disclaimer, this is my honest opinion. I'm not responsible for your experience nor do I claim that my experience is the only 'true' experience. I respect the people who feel let down, but thats not what this thread is about. Please respect my opinion.)
I would say the questing in this expansion has been the best questing the game has ever done.
The zones are stunning and full of life and depth.
The storyline so far has been amazing and has really drawn me in to it.
The ending of the story in Drustvar was so incredible. And doing the dungeon afterwards was so satisfying because of it.

The levelling experience for me this expansion is far superior to anything that Blizzard has done before it.

I really hope the rest of the expansion continues to be as great as my initial impressions.
I love this expansion, have had a great experience, Except the pvp is so unbalanced it makes me feel like my character is useless. Other than that the expansion is awesome. Has been so far.
Grats to level 120! : ) And I agree with you, thank you Blizzard. I'm not 120 yet (114 on my druid) but I'm having a blast so far. Beautiful zones, amazing soundtrack and great storylines so far. And the best questing experince so far in an expansion.

After finishing Drustvar (amazing zone) I choose to travel to the horde zones and do some quests there. It was a nice change of pace and so far I have nothing bad to say about the expansion. I see some people complaining about that the it's the same old thing and that it's the laziest expansion so far. Sure, they have the right to think that, but I don't agree with them. I'm looking forward to completing the two other alliance zones, and when I'm finished with that I will start leveling my horde char. I want the complete experience! : )
Never had this fun leveling in WoW before, especially in Drustvar, everything in that zone was great.
I don't have much time to play this week due to work. But I'm almost 112 now, just taking my time, enjoying the zone and the leveling. No need to rush anyway.

I love the troll architecture and Zuldazar looks awesome. Did make some goblin glider kits to get down (did the same in Highmountain and the view is always nice :D and sure, it's a bit faster to get down ;) )
Once I get to 120 with this one, I will start leveling my alliance char to see their side of the story.
The zones are overcrowded with Mobs that deal near zero damage and are just there to soak hits.

The Questdesign is terrible.

The only Zone i finished so far is Drustvar. Dont know how anyone can call this amazing.
The whole Zone is a slog. Convenience is not where it needs to be.
Get droped of via flying at the Dragons remains for the Ritual in souther Drust,
afterwards your "Compagnion" transforms and flies away, leaving you in the middle of nowhere. Awesome.

Rescue a bunch of Child-wannabe-Indiana-Jones.
The only thing i could think about the whole time is:
"Why are all of these children,
including the one already strapped over the charcoal, at full HP?"
Where is the sense of danger and urgency that should be there?

Get send to rescue a Lady from being hanged as a Witch.
How would we do this? Lets start with some fetchquests.
Then we get send to their town. How do we continue?
With some fetchquests.
How does it end? We get send into the towns mine controling a Deus-Ex-Machina style thing that just one-shots every enemy, including the "Mini-Boss Witch" that was build up to have brought ruin the entire town.

Tiragarde, western Coast.
Do a bunch of Quests for the Tidesages, giant Cthulu-style Kraken comes up.
"F yeah, finally some action."
How do you beat it? By shooting some inconsequential marbles out of the air
and then watch a NPC fire a Cannon.

How can anyone call this stuff good design, fun gameplay and exciting storytelling. I did hear that the Horde side got way better questing and that
Stormsong Valley is supposed to be better but i havent seen that yet.

MoP and WoD Questing !@#$ all over this stuff and those where bad.
Even Legion was less egregious.

Oh, and about leveling with a partner:

I did that for a large portion of Drustvar.
Its really fun to never know beforehand which items count for the whole group
and what both need to click on.
Everytime we started in a new area we'd have to go:
"Did that count for you, i just did X."
Real consistent design.
16/08/2018 07:36Posted by Sattory
The zones are overcrowded with Mobs that deal near zero damage and are just there to soak hits.

The only Zone i finished so far is Drustvar. Dont know how anyone can call this amazing.
The whole Zone is a slog. Convenience is not where it needs to be.
Get droped of via flying at the Dragons remains for the Ritual in souther Drust,
afterwards your "Compagnion" transforms and flies away, leaving you in the middle of nowhere. Awesome.

Rescue a bunch of Child-wannabe-Indiana-Jones.
The only thing i could think about the whole time is:
"Why are all of these children,
including the one already strapped over the charcoal, at full HP?"
Where is the sense of danger and urgency that should be there?

Get send to rescue a Lady from being hanged as a Witch.
How would we do this? Lets start with some fetchquests.
Then we get send to their town. How do we continue?
With some fetchquests.
How does it end? We get send into the towns mine controling a Deus-Ex-Machina style thing that just one-shots every enemy, including the "Mini-Boss Witch" that was build up to have brought ruin the entire town.

Tiragarde, western Coast.
Do a bunch of Quests for the Tidesages, giant Cthulu-style Kraken comes up.
"F yeah, finally some action."
How do you beat it? By shooting some inconsequential marbles out of the air
and then watch a NPC fire a Cannon.

How can anyone call this stuff good design, fun gameplay and exciting storytelling. I did hear that the Horde side got way better questing and that
Stormsong Valley is supposed to be better but i havent seen that yet.

MoP and WoD Questing !@#$ all over this stuff and those where bad.
Even Legion was less egregious.

Oh, and about leveling with a partner:

I did that for a large portion of Drustvar.
Its really fun to never know beforehand which items count for the whole group
and what both need to click on.
Everytime we started in a new area we'd have to go:
"Did that count for you, i just did X."
Real consistent design.

Didn't you already uninstall the game? why are you still posting here if you don't like the game?
16/08/2018 07:36Posted by Sattory

Either you haven't played enough or you are not that fun at parties.
Overall I find it ok. Downsides are way too many inconsequential quests diluting the story and becoming repetitive, plus I've found exactly 0 mobs that were a threat throughout the entire thing. Also took too long, I was bored out of my mind by the time of reaching 120 on Tuesday.
Hi friends! Just wanted to take a moment to appreciate your... appreciation.

Personally I'm also having a blast, but that's not entirely unexpected ;)

Any favorite zones or dungeons after having the chance to experience a few?
It's amazing!!! WoW is officialy NOT DEAD.
Drustavar is super great with all the possesed stuff there. The other zones are just reworked stuff. Vol'dun seems like Tanaris, Nazmir is like Un Gore Crater and so on.

BTW anyone played the quests in Vol'dun , the ones were you move with that caravan ? Anyone noticed that a Vulpine caravan has fox tails around the caravan ?
16/08/2018 08:09Posted by Sorakleon

Stormsong Valley and Freehold dungeon.
16/08/2018 08:09Posted by Sorakleon
Hi friends! Just wanted to take a moment to appreciate your... appreciation.

Personally I'm also having a blast, but that's not entirely unexpected ;)

A blue showing his face in a "Post only positive things" thread, but barely in negative ones, does tell quite the tale.
16/08/2018 08:20Posted by Ellizà
Drustavar is super great with all the possesed stuff there. The other zones are just reworked stuff. Vol'dun seems like Tanaris, Nazmir is like Un Gore Crater and so on.

BTW anyone played the quests in Vol'dun , the ones were you move with that caravan ? Anyone noticed that a Vulpine caravan has fox tails around the caravan ?

Drustvar is such a fantastic zone
The story quests in Nazmir is over the moon ........

The most awesome zone in our island so far
I finished zuldazar last night and I like the story and the feel of the zone. I had to do quite a lot of running around but other than that it was great. Then I went to Nazmir and loved it from the start. I like zones that are a bit creepier and seeing Bwonsamdi (or whatever hes called) was really cool aswell as all the blood trolls. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this zone aswell as all the rest.
16/08/2018 08:44Posted by Rubbishtank
Drustvar is such a fantastic zone
Loved it. Just have one more achievement to collect from there for pathfinder then I'll be moving on.
Drustvar is my favourite atm, but love them all, you really outdid yourselves designing these zones.