DH PVP

Demon Hunter
Nope only thing you could stand a chance with is disc which you even mentioning in a dueling context makes you stupid.
Guys dont argue a rogue they dont know what nerf is they just faceroll and blame other classes.
Most of the Rogue dunno !@#$ about pvp balance bcz they re OP Af and they dont care whats going on.No need to waste time arguing a rogue.
Why are people even replying to this troll of a player?

His best PvP achivement is 1550 rating in 2v2 and wait, "Winning a rated Battleground"

His item level is 298, Freshly leveled. How do you get to judge an entire class, in an MMO, with 12 classes, 3 specs each, in a freshly launched expansion, with no pvp season active.

Wish I didn't revive your thread by replying.

Best way to stop feeding him is to not reply to any of his threads or comments.

Do instead, continue to provide useful and constructive eedback about the class in other threads.
24/08/2018 14:52Posted by Nenrai

His best PvP achivement is 1550 rating in 2v2 and wait, "Winning a rated Battleground"

His item level is 298, Freshly leveled. How do you get to judge an entire class, in an MMO, with 12 classes, 3 specs each, in a freshly launched expansion, with no pvp season active.

Do instead, continue to provide useful and constructive eedback about the class in other threads.

You are so pro, so tell how to fight 1x1 with any of existing melee classes without any selfheal.

DH in WORLD PVP is DEAD
24/08/2018 15:08Posted by Амсинавт
24/08/2018 14:52Posted by Nenrai

You are so pro, so tell how to fight 1x1 with any of existing melee classes without any selfheal.

DH in WORLD PVP is DEAD

You are doing it wrong my friend, go practice. As DH you can stick to all but the best players, with a low cd purge & interupt and the ability to burst hard your tool set is excellent.

Carry healing potions and use blur at appropriate times.

Edit: I also didn't mention the leach from Demonic......
I should ve opened my old wow acc and show u my pvp !@#$ but brain>pvp.
24/08/2018 23:27Posted by Skír
ability to burst hard your tool set is excellent.

How can a DH burst hard? I must've been doing it since prepatch wrong cuz whenever theres a healer involved I dont deal any dmg at all.

Can you tell me how to deal insane deeps as DH pls?
!@#$ rogues, DH's are fine, l2p issue, lul
All I wanted was to play as a Demon Hunter :(
I would love to be able to pvp as this DH, but it's not working out. Most damaging abilities are both channeled and interruptable. Combined with squishy leather it's a free kill for any melee.

Too bad!
As long as someone has enough spells to kite a demon hunter and can use those, you'll lose.

Leveling a DK alt just for wpvp, already shows better results, being around 30 ilvls lower than my main. Feels nice.
They deleted DH's from all platforms @BFA.
I dont know why...
I have noticed that either in WPvP or in Battlegrounds Havoc is the bread an butter for almost every class in the game currently we just dont have the tools to take on other classes on 1v1.Although i have noticed that when you have other people with you supporting and enabling you,a DH can be absolutely catastrophic.That being said,the requirement is having others with you and of course the other requirement is that you dont become the target of the enemy,because even Blur cannot save you although it should given how evasion manages to save a rogue paired with Cloak of Shadows among other things..I like the DH and i am not gonna stop playing this class but i feel too wronged in this expac..I really hope some good changes arrive with 8.1
honestly, besides healers in general and ret paladins and some very good mages im not having problems with any of the other classes in wpvp... just stop being pathetic and learn to counter other classes for once
dh is totaly fine xD 1v1 2v2 3v3 bg's .. learn your Class.. you are that Type of guy that gets interrupted on eyebeams
Ok beat a good feral druid send vid then continue to write please :)
Removing bloodlet was clearly the worst for me with my DH in a PvP scenario, it was seriously perfect combo with Master of the Glaives
DH in PvP is awesome, git gud noobs
Ok dude I ll git gud If you send me a vid u re beating a good feral druid.
game isnt balanced for 1v1 man. get over it. any rank 1 player playing any class will beat the !@#$ out of us normal people... 9 x out of 10