Does anyone REALLY want Vulperas Allied Race?

General
1 2 3 8 Next
Unlike many of the other Allied races people are passionate about getting for their faction, the Vulpera is almost the opposite with many NOT wanting them for their faction.

It is as if people are afraid of getting them since they will become the laughing stock by the other faction when they could have gotten a more appealing Allied Race for their faction.

So is the Vulpera allied race discussion really just a big troll joke the factions are trying to play off on each other :P?
yes they do, can you get over that?

you can just not play them you know
I do. I messed up a little with the dressing room on Wowhead and i really liked it. I'd not mind rolling a Vulpera rogue.
It seems kinda stupid to be upset about getting vulpera as an allied race. What's the big deal in making your 20th alt something else? Why do people care?

Also it is almost impossible to take the laughing stock away from dwarves and especially gnomes.
If you'd asked me this weeks ago I'd have said no.

However, they have really grown on me for some reason.

Largely because of:

"Dolly and Dot are my best friends, they pull my wagon through dunes of sand"
Newly introduced races to the game should never be Allied Races~
They should grow a little... People should get used to them...
I prefer those 6 handed female race tbh (Shivara), with their clothing, might need a bit of work to make their face look better and im happy
I don't actually care for anymore allied races. I'd rather have more customization for the already existing races.
I know a few friends that Vulpera would be the saving grace that'd reignite the hype of this expansion for them.
Yes :3
I guess I like killing them vulpera pirates in Kul’tiras, that’s all. If people want them-ok. The more allied races the better.
https://youtu.be/tGQdICbjw5A?t=5
id take em
31/08/2018 04:32Posted by Jesi
Newly introduced races to the game should never be Allied Races~
They should grow a little... People should get used to them...

Like void elves and Lightforged ? :^)
I want Vulpera and Sethrak. At least they'd look like more than just reskins. I really like Nightborne and am still grumpy that they changed how they looked from having squinted eyes and more angular faces that made them look more proud and cat like and different to being more nelf like

But before they make any new allied race they should update the models they promised to update since forever ago imo.
*Yes,Yes,Yes* a million times Yes I like cute things all I'd really want from them is they were a neutral race like Pandaren its not likely but I bet a whole load of alliance only players would want them too without needing to roll horde.

I however play both factions so I would roll one regardless.

Starter mount - Alpaca (probably be a hyena though)
Hunter pet - Larger Polecat (probably be a vulture though a Ranishu could be too)
31/08/2018 06:19Posted by Barinji
*Yes,Yes,Yes* a million times Yes I like cute things all I'd really want from them is they were a neutral race like Pandaren its not likely but I bet a whole load of alliance only players would want them too without needing to roll horde.

I however play both factions so I would roll one regardless.

Starter mount - Alpaca (probably be a hyena though)
Hunter pet - Larger Polecat (probably be a vulture though a Ranishu could be too)

Now I want an Alpaca mount q_q
Of all the potential and confirmed allied races, the vulpera is the only one I am actually considering playing. Kul Tirans are the runner-up, but I'd likely just have one alt of a class I don't play much
I want Vulpera since the moment I saw them and I assure you - I am not a single one. Actually, I believe the majority of playerbase will positively welcome them in their factions. Blizzard might even introduce them as a shared-faction race once we get over that "faction war conflict" b*lls**t and focus on N'zoth and ONCE you get over the "I don't like this. Since I don't like this, others should not like it too" and focus on being more broad-minded.
With me It's Vulpera Rogue most likely and Kul Tiran Druid these two will replace two of my 101 levelled characters because Blizzard won't extend total characters on account I'm not paying for a second one my electric bill is too horrendous for me to spend that extra 9.99 .