Does anyone REALLY want Vulperas Allied Race?

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
I want people to enjoy the game when they play it - if this means Vulperas race - so be it.

I don't want people pulling out excuses when they refuse something to be added in the game.
If they become a thing i will copse camp them as much as possible
They could just be a new neutral race, so there would be no faction war (lol, in BfA) over it. If some people want to play it, let them. And let them choose which side do they want to follow.
If I stay Horde, I'll make sure to kick them from any group that I make
If I go Alliance, I'll make sure to CC them until they log to a level 1 alliance character to flame me
31/08/2018 13:01Posted by Rhythmz
If I go Alliance, I'll make sure to CC them until they log to a level 1 alliance character to flame me
This^
Fox hunting mini holiday anyone?

Wow... and this coming form a blood elve...

Seriously, your race has just as much or as little right to be a playable race in the horde as any other, including Vulpera.
Please make them horde only. I'd also prefer if Sethrakk become a horde race if Blizzard decides on them. Honestly, any of these furry/scaly cutesy animal type races are most welcome on the horde, I'd rather not have them on my faction.

At least the idea behind worgen is supposed to be a feral, intimidating monster not a cute pet.
31/08/2018 12:31Posted by Narialeene
31/08/2018 04:25Posted by Zuljiren
they have really grown on me for some reason.

Largely because of:

"Dolly and Dot are my best friends, they pull my wagon through dunes of sand"

Completely agree. Playing through Vol'dun and running into Meerah has made me a fan! ^^

*hums Dolly and Dot song*

That was cringy as !@#$. I like the Vulpera as a race, but the characters in Vol'dun were another display of SJW %^-*. With the females always being the ones taking the action while the males stay behind. And that one Vulpera woman that was always keen on slaying Sethrak was too over-the-top. Too tryhard.
31/08/2018 13:07Posted by Mynostro

Wow... and this coming form a blood elve...

Seriously, your race has just as much or as little right to be a playable race in the horde as any other, including Vulpera.
Moooooove along Bessy....
31/08/2018 13:12Posted by Nindoriel
That was cringy as !@#$. I like the Vulpera as a race, but the characters in Vol'dun were another display of SJW %^-*. With the females always being the ones taking the action while the males stay behind. And that one Vulpera woman that was always keen on slaying Sethrak was too over-the-top. Too tryhard.

Damn dude, how insecure are you that you manage to see this as an attack on your manhood?

Female Chars can do stuff, get over it...

BTW, you do realise that Nightelves used to be a female-centered race and still are?
31/08/2018 13:12Posted by Nindoriel
That was cringy as !@#$. I like the Vulpera as a race, but the characters in Vol'dun were another display of SJW %^-*. With the females always being the ones taking the action while the males stay behind. And that one Vulpera woman that was always keen on slaying Sethrak was too over-the-top. Too tryhard
Please stop the planet, I'd like to get off...
What's the deal with people crying about not wanting a new race?
No High Elves!
No Vulpera!
No etc.

Stop being spiteful losers and just don't play them. It's that simple.
And if you hate them that much, be happy you get to kill them if they become playable.
I'm not really interested in allied races anymore unless they fix the stupidly tedious levelling situation to get them to max. I have one free boost that will go on my Kul Tiran and after that they can release whatever they want because I won't be making any of them.
I know A LOT of people who wants to be vulperas, so what's the problem with that, it seems like there will be a lot of allied races in the future so it's just an option
I prefer the Arakkoa as allied Race (wishful thinking here) but those foxes are indeed somewhat adorable - better than the Pandas anyway. I can see why people would want them, even if I wouldn't play them.
Still, I'll get my Zandalari and a Kul Tiran Druid this Expansion so .. let the Fox-Fans have their Vulpera.
31/08/2018 12:31Posted by Narialeene
31/08/2018 04:25Posted by Zuljiren
they have really grown on me for some reason.

Largely because of:

"Dolly and Dot are my best friends, they pull my wagon through dunes of sand"

Completely agree. Playing through Vol'dun and running into Meerah has made me a fan! ^^

*hums Dolly and Dot song*

Yea, I thought Vulpera might be interesting as a playable race.

That is until I played the Horde campaign and heard them speak.
Yes. The Alliance doesn't have a good small race. Gnomes are abominations and anyone who plays them should re-evaluate their life. Horde have Goblins and they are cool and absolutely fine.

Thus, Vulpera should be an alliance only allied race.
31/08/2018 13:43Posted by Ilyadris
Yes. The Alliance doesn't have a good small race. Gnomes are abominations and anyone who plays them should re-evaluate their life. Horde have Goblins and they are cool and absolutely fine.

You can have the Goblins for all I care. Just pay Gallywix enough and hes as loyal to you as he is to the horde now...
31/08/2018 13:43Posted by Ilyadris

I'd take a million gnomes over vulpera. Keep that trash out.
I want them as a playable race, but not as a allied race. There are alot of potential to give them a story. Its been awhile we seen and heard teh narrator guy talk about a new race, as the camera pans over the playable starting zone and give a story.

Having them as allied race, from my experience from Lightforged, Void Elves and Nightborne, seems a bit cheap since their starting moments are simply ''you created your allied character, now do questing as you please, or troll trade chat''.

A starting zone with a starting quest for them could help out alot to give them a story and reason for them to explore, liek how the Pandaren got their story and their reason to adventure out, or how The Death Knights have a reason for their existance.

I say, make them a normal selectable race from teh start, give them a story and starting zone with a story, and i think it will play out just fine.