Does anyone REALLY want Vulperas Allied Race?

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Wanted them since Blizzcon 2017 announcement.
They will add refreshment to the current in-game races and bring something new to the game.
I always loved foxes and I'll finally be able to have a mini fox avatar in game!
Can't wait to be a badass little hunter and dig for treasures and explore the world!
As much as I would like to say yes, I do think we have to many playable races in this game, so no. Now I only think this because of the racial abilities, I am one to chose function over aesthetics when i comes to chose my characters' races, which i truly hate because I often would like to do the opposite. But to have the game play feel less good would annoy me more than worse aesthetics sadly. Now if they would do race specific racials I would like them to be less impact and passive and then have the active racial a choice for the player, let's say for example we get to choose 1 out 5 active racial abilities instead.
hmm hozen would be something for the Alliance if we get the Vulpera on the horde side :)
31/08/2018 16:10Posted by Klerewijf
hmm hozen would be something for the Alliance if we get the Vulpera on the horde side :)

Nah we will take the Vulpera you can have the Hozen (๑ॢ˃̶͈̀ ꇴ ˂̶͈́๑ॢ) л̵ʱªʱªʱª
I'd rather not. If anything I'd like to have the Sethrak!
I just want the danger noodles(sethrak) as a playable race, and I would be happy.
Can they plant trees?
I want Vulpera, 100%.

People that don't want them, can just not play them. Same as with every other race. This whole "cute things don't belong on the Horde!"-meme died with Blood Elves back in TBC... And quite frankly, I think Tauren are cute as buttons. (^3^)

And there's no such thing as "too many playable races". Never understood that argument, sure hope the developers dismiss it as nonsense.

The Hozen are a Horde race, they're the opposite version of the Jinyu.

And I want the Pearlfin Jinyu as an allied race, Blizzard please gimme my fishie.
*muffled distant crying and yiffs of despair of furries in Goldshire when Vulpera joins Horde*
We need vulpera. Even if they are horde and im alliance, we still need them.

This is required. plz.
No.
31/08/2018 16:14Posted by Emeraldaina

Nah we will take the Vulpera you can have the Hozen (๑ॢ˃̶͈̀ ꇴ ˂̶͈́๑ॢ) л̵ʱªʱªʱª

I'd gladly take a Hozen, honestly.
At least they're funny.
31/08/2018 12:31Posted by Narialeene
31/08/2018 04:25Posted by Zuljiren
they have really grown on me for some reason.

Largely because of:

"Dolly and Dot are my best friends, they pull my wagon through dunes of sand"

Completely agree. Playing through Vol'dun and running into Meerah has made me a fan! ^^

*hums Dolly and Dot song*

I'd rather have a Tortolland MasterRace to calm down the Horde's scary exterior. Sylvanas scares me shell-less! :p
31/08/2018 13:15Posted by Mynostro
31/08/2018 13:12Posted by Nindoriel
That was cringy as !@#$. I like the Vulpera as a race, but the characters in Vol'dun were another display of SJW %^-*. With the females always being the ones taking the action while the males stay behind. And that one Vulpera woman that was always keen on slaying Sethrak was too over-the-top. Too tryhard.

Damn dude, how insecure are you that you manage to see this as an attack on your manhood?

Female Chars can do stuff, get over it...

BTW, you do realise that Nightelves used to be a female-centered race and still are?

No, absolutely not.
why not, i'd make it my main <3.
Short answer Yes.
Long answer Yeeeeeeeeeees.

There's about 5 good races worth playing in WoW: humans, elves (3+n), gnomes, worgen and hopefully vulpera. Others are mostly meh or NO.
31/08/2018 04:18Posted by Ineedfriends
yes they do, can you get over that?

you can just not play them you know

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000
I’m already focusing on Voldun rep and making it my priority to Exalted alongside Honorbound and 7th Legion.

Heck, I might end up wasting my time, but I like to hope we’ll see them and it’ll be a pre-requisite to unlock. Only time will tell.

I’d love to see Vulpera! Though I understand the apprehension some have with having them as an allied race.
I really am not fussed to be honest. If they ever become playable and I still feel the same I'll just not play them pretty simple, just like I never felt anything for the monk class as such I have never ever made one but it doesn't bother me in the slightest that they are in the game or that people play them.