Sylvannas wished to kill Muflon stormrage?

General
I simply not understand this part...
Off all alliance leaders Muflon Stormrange is least militant one, he not attack or provoke horde, he taught tauren to druidism even. In few occasions he was even good horde friend?

Why this why this? Why she try to murder innocent Muflon?
As I understand it, the goal was to demoralize the Alliance, not to deal with the biggest grudge possible.
Because he was fighting against her? Did you go through the questline?
31/08/2018 20:08Posted by Nasella
Because he was fighting against her? Did you go through the questline?

The plan was to kill him from the start. Of course he fights against her when she’s attacking Night Elf territory.
Ah yes, Muflon Stormrange, her archnemesis.
31/08/2018 20:03Posted by Praetorian
Off all alliance leaders Muflon Stormrange is least militant one, he not attack or provoke horde, he taught tauren to druidism even. In few occasions he was even good horde friend?

Malfurion the Pestilent would be a great addition to the Horde.
Sylvanas sought to capture the world tree and demoralize the Alliance. But that is not the true reason.

She has a hidden goal , which supposedly secret, may be to end all life and bring undeath to all.
Delaryn even says “ you have made life your enemy” and it is hinted she has hidden motives to which Elune and other forces beyond the alliance would be against.

I think the reason she sought to end Malfurion is because he is the closest mortal to be an epitome of LIFE. Thus, her counter. She sought to prove that life is pain and hope fails.
31/08/2018 20:36Posted by Marivella
Sylvanas sought to capture the world tree and demoralize the Alliance. But that is not the true reason.

She has a hidden goal , which supposedly secret, may be to end all life and bring undeath to all.
Delaryn even says “ you have made life your enemy” and it is hinted she has hidden motives to which Elune and other forces beyond the alliance would be against.

I think the reason she sought to end Malfurion is because he is the closest mortal to be an epitome of LIFE. Thus, her counter. She sought to prove that life is pain and hope fails.

I want whatever you've been smoking.
Because Blizzard have devolved her into nothing more than a stereotypical moustache twilling 'evil' villain.

Of course she'd want to kill him. Dun dun duuuunnnnnn!
31/08/2018 20:57Posted by Nasella

What do you mean?
I find it a plausible explanation.
Sylvanas was always portrayed as being morally grey, but having a deeper purpose on looking after her own race and making sure they survived.

Now, that's been dashed to the wind.
I mean, technically he is currently the weakest link in the chain:

Velen is chilling with his space beam weapon
Greymane, Anduin, The Council of Three Hammers and Mekkatorque are so deep in Alliance terf that it is impossible to get near them.
Tyrande is actually a strong fighter.
Terrible story at it's finest tbh.

The entire conflict feels very forced.

Sylvanas fights besides Varian in Legion and even saves him from Infernal ( cinematic ) and now she attacking the alliance for no reason.

I guess Blizzard just had to make something up fast so the Horde vs Alliance thing remains active.
31/08/2018 21:39Posted by Aewila
Terrible story at it's finest tbh.

The entire conflict feels very forced.

Sylvanas fights besides Varian in Legion and even saves him from Infernal ( cinematic ) and now she attacking the alliance for no reason.

I guess Blizzard just had to make something up fast so the Horde vs Alliance thing remains active.

That was before Anduin accidentally attempted to dethrone her in the book before BFA.

Yeah just bring out the last Menethil in Lorderon, no issues there.

Something, I presume, to do with the deal she made with Helya in exchange for that lantern.

We KNOW Helya is getting stronger and isn't out of commission. We KNOW that at the same time, there's an ongoing war Sylvanas initiated. Coincidence I think not.

My guess is that Sylvanas promised souls, and any souls claimed as a result of her actions are being funneled to Helya (nothing new, Vol'jin had a similar pact with Bwonsamedi). We also know Sylvanas fears what awaits her in death, whatever that may be, so maybe Syl also wants in on the Vrykul death realm as an "out."
31/08/2018 20:57Posted by Nasella

Personnal attack much ? Care if i jump on ? He/she was very on point and intelligible and added something to the thred unlike you , crawl back you old wretched hag to be polite.
Because he’s annoying.
31/08/2018 20:03Posted by Praetorian

Banshee aren t known for their misericorde in particular that one, the zombie tryed and went for the Darnassians knowing that it would take too much time for a fleet t come and help Teldrassil and the Kaldorei.

They thought of a plan and did a diversion even tricking all the rgues darnassians and humans one, like they were seaching hard in Silithus hiding than their goal was Teldrassil read a good war its a short story and it can be fund in the official website it was all a plan all along.

She jut go for the easiest target and delight in causing suffering , doom and destruction but she failed and got karma served instant , we kicked their !@# again and easily not your Brill and undercity , My Lordaeron :P !
Malfurion is nothing anymore, but a crybaby who clings to his moms... I mean Tyrandes skirts :/

I am really NOT a fan of the direction they took him in. He used to be one of my facurite characters :<
She wished to kill both Tyrande and Malfurion, as leaders of the Night Elves, to demoralise the occupants of Teldrassil when they were to occupy it.

Tyrande wasn’t there and then she foolishly entrusted Saurfang to finish the job on Malfurion. This meant, as whatsherface elf put it, that she failed in killing hope.

So she burnt the tree.