Looking for a Horde server

General
Hey I've got a Horde on Silvermoon, and realized too late that it wasn't the best server to have a Horde on, any recommendations to move my Horde too? Kinda looking for a decent guild/ playerbase to do both PvP and PvE alike, but probably not mythic raiding (leaning more to PvP since that's something I wanna do on my Undead Rogue).
Draenor
Kazzak (as far as i know) is one of the better Horde servers. I won't advise you to go on Draenor because that realm has the stability of a private server.
03/09/2018 22:03Posted by Agalja
Kazzak (as far as i know) is one of the better Horde servers. I won't advise you to go on Draenor because that realm has the stability of a private server.

It did on launch, other than the GB and AH it's fine now. But that's a problem with all high pop realms as far as I know.
Ah, guess I'll have to choose between those 2 then. Thanks for the info!
Tarren-Mill. It's not the biggest population server, but the economy is very active as it has a few active raiding guilds. Even some old stuff sell very well too.
For horde id go for Draenor or Kazzak.Long tearm after 2-3 months pass , when the inital crowd leaves it will stabilize.
Same as with Ally id got Silvermoon or Ravencrest.
Twisting Nether is good for horde!
03/09/2018 22:15Posted by Ilynne
Twisting Nether is good for horde!

If you are Turkish ^^