Sold item on Auction House by mistake

General
Good evening,not sure if this is the right place to ask but:
Tonight I put an item for sale on the auction house and sold it for the wrong price
(770 gold instead of 770.000 gold).I immediately noticed my mistake and tried to delete the auction,but the item was bought in just a second (Might have been a bot if it was that quick).
I know I made a dumb mistake but I'd like to know if it would be possible to have the item restored.

Meanwhile I'll explain the buyer the situation but I'm doubting they're going to return the item
All sales are final, unfortunately this was an expensive mistake that cannot be rectified. Someone has TSM and it's scanning all the time. I always thought this addon was a bot as it scans and buys by itself.
Guess I'll have to be a lot more careful in the future

Thanks for responding
05/09/2018 21:31Posted by Dottie
I always thought this addon was a bot as it scans and buys by itself.

Just to clarify for someone reading this thread, it's not a bot ;p
06/09/2018 15:18Posted by Bhurzum

Thanks for responding

I like your nickname

Brother
06/09/2018 15:21Posted by Dalanna

Yet it scans and buys without any intervention from a player, sounds like a bot to me.
06/09/2018 17:35Posted by Dottie

Yet it scans and buys without any intervention from a player, sounds like a bot to me.

It scans but you have to actually click to buy, so no not a bot.
had the same thing a little over a month ago. My mistake was alot less costly as yours but still; 9 k instead of the 90 k I was expecting.
Yes I noticed it really late; when I collected the gold from the buyer in the mail. Too bad, but at least the buyer was happy...in your case extremely happy.

And I will, from that mistake on, check the buyout price I set at least 3 times before I make the auction.
Someone has TSM and it's scanning all the time. I always thought this addon was a bot as it scans and buys by itself.

TSM DOES NOT scan and buy by itself. Stop chatting out of your !@#. You're just a salty general forum scrub with 39k posts who probably got sniped.
06/09/2018 17:35Posted by Dottie
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Hardly. You have to determine what it scans and all purchases are done manually. Just like any other AH addon like Auctioneer or Auctionator. Do your research, Dottie dear.
05/09/2018 21:21Posted by Bhurzum
Good evening,not sure if this is the right place to ask but:
Tonight I put an item for sale on the auction house and sold it for the wrong price
(770 gold instead of 770.000 gold).I immediately noticed my mistake and tried to delete the auction,but the item was bought in just a second (Might have been a bot if it was that quick).
I know I made a dumb mistake but I'd like to know if it would be possible to have the item restored.

Meanwhile I'll explain the buyer the situation but I'm doubting they're going to return the item

What was the item ?
All sales are final, unfortunately this was an expensive mistake that cannot be rectified. Someone has TSM and it's scanning all the time. I always thought this addon was a bot as it scans and buys by itself.

You thought wrong. Stop spreading crap like this, some might actually believe you. Also the Sniper function means nothing on high pop servers because of how fast some players are.
Curious what the item was as well, by the prices nowadays, an example would be spectral tiger cub, one of the most expensive tcg pets, could go for that or a little less.

What baffles me is that it's not a mistake of 1 digit, say 77k instead of 770k, but 3 digits, how can you make a mistake that big?

Thanks for responding

We often see people demanding unreasonable things after making a mistake and taking a big loss. I admire the way you're taking it. I'm sure it was a punch in the gut, and you have my sympathy.
06/09/2018 18:12Posted by Esploratore
Curious what the item was as well

If I had to guess, Goldenmane. That's its approximate price right now on most servers.
06/09/2018 15:21Posted by Dalanna

Just to clarify for someone reading this thread, this person is just assuming it wasn't a bot.
06/09/2018 18:16Posted by Gráinne

Thanks for responding

We often see people demanding unreasonable things after making a mistake and taking a big loss. I admire the way you're taking it. I'm sure it was a punch in the gut, and you have my sympathy.

Aye, respect to OP. Some people list a few bags for under market price accidentally & act like the whole world is against em. Mistakes happen, you learn from em & move on.
06/09/2018 18:34Posted by Gannet
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Just to clarify for someone reading this thread, this person is just assuming it wasn't a bot.

Was referring to TSM tho, not OP's case, as Dottie put forth some implications TSM has bot elements. Which it doesn't. So feel free to save us your attempted know-it-all.