Proposed to my girlfriend in WoW last night

General
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Do you look like the number 10 when walking together?
Wonderful! Grats to you guys!
04/09/2018 10:40Posted by Hashtagwow
I dated this girl for 3 months, then on the day we were going to meet she broke the news to me that they were actually a guy

Remember the rule: Always assume that every single character in the game is a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life).
I'm surprised you took the risk with the RNG.

Congrats :D
Oh wow, that is so romantic and sweet.

Congratulations <3
Congratulations!
04/09/2018 11:00Posted by Nhilyn
I dated this girl for 3 months, then on the day we were going to meet she broke the news to me that they were actually a guy

Remember the rule: Always assume that every single character in the game is a G.I.R.L. (Guy In Real Life).

Trust me, I live by that rule now..
So sweet! Congratulations!
04/09/2018 09:56Posted by Thraugg

Haha I sat right next to her while she was doing the "quest" with the ring in my pocket.

Good, good. I dated this girl for 3 months, then on the day we were going to meet she broke the news to me that they were actually a guy. Don't get me wrong, that's 3 months investment I wasn't going to let go to waste if you know what I mean.

But hey, congratulations on the engagement, and I wish you all the best for your future together.

There are programs like discord, snapchat etc to verify if the person you are talking to is a girl or guy.
04/09/2018 12:14Posted by Hashtagwow
04/09/2018 11:00Posted by Nhilyn

Trust me, I live by that rule now..

Especially any females found ERPing in Goldshire on Argent Dawn ;)
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Haha I sat right next to her while she was doing the "quest" with the ring in my pocket.

Good, good. I dated this girl for 3 months, then on the day we were going to meet she broke the news to me that they were actually a guy. Don't get me wrong, that's 3 months investment I wasn't going to let go to waste if you know what I mean.

But hey, congratulations on the engagement, and I wish you all the best for your future together.

You should watch Catfish :)
Some people there have been talking to "females" for years
Gratz for reaching exalted. I wish you both best of luck
Grats! Question is ... are you gonna tell your friends/family/kids you proposed in wow? Or make up a cooler story :p
My misses won't play WoW. She doesn't like it.

Guess i'm never getting married.

Congratulations my man.
04/09/2018 08:56Posted by Thraugg
good news

Read that in prof. Putricide voice.

Awesome stuff, congratulations mate!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel that's so uber uber cute huge congrats :D
04/09/2018 09:02Posted by Morra
Did she get a mount outta that?

Goblins .... OMG ........ its not everything around profit ya know :P :P :P

/ontopic

GZ mate, wish you the very best :) :) :)
04/09/2018 12:56Posted by Deathchoco
Grats! Question is ... are you gonna tell your friends/family/kids you proposed in wow? Or make up a cooler story :p

I can't think of a cooler story than Kids I proposed to your mother in a game.
I hope she accepted. :) Best of luck to you both!
Are you having a virtual wedding in game? We could re-create Serenity Now...