Is Horde stronger than Alliance (gameplay, not lore)

General
Is it worth playing Alliance at the moment ? it seems like a lot of players have migrated to Horde and they are winning 80% of pvp contests.
It is a fact Horde is stronger in numbers. It's always worth to play Alliance. do what you want to play.
Horde has way more players.
Horde has much better racials for PVE.
Blizzard hardnerfed the advantage Humans used to have which made them the best Arena race so Horde could keep up yet they do nothing about Horde's unfair PVE advantage
Horde normally have the higher population.. But since the gameplay is different is better play both the sides.
If you are looking to start a new character / checking if you should switch faction, choose Horde.

Horde is de-facto becoming the only real player faction in WoW. Alliance is becoming the faction where you roll occasional alts for achievements.
06/09/2018 08:45Posted by Ggcs
Is it worth playing Alliance at the moment ? it seems like a lot of players have migrated to Horde and they are winning 80% of pvp contests.

I changed faction to Horde in vanilla because my server was Alliance heavy and I like playing the underdog. I'm seriously considering maining Alliance this time - because I feel increasingly alienated from my fellow Horde players. It's had a huge increase in edgy trolls over the years. Not sure if this is on the Alliance side as well?