Banned for farming with few accounts

General
Greetings, I only wish to say I got ban today for "Cheating". I never used bot or even multiboxing program. I see multiboxers everyday using some bot programs like isboxer but still its me who got ban, who was working hard to learn how to play with few accounts without bots. I know people report me because people fear what they dont understand but I was playing whole legion with 8 accounts, I reported 274 bots since legion, gm was often freezing me, watching what I do but still I wasnt banned. I just dont understand why it happened now. Anyone else was banned? Regards
playing with fire for to long eventually you will get burned
what do you mean, "farming with 8 accounts"?

elaborate
05/09/2018 03:24Posted by Spilnek
learn how to play with few accounts without bots

I never used bot or even multiboxing program

If you are playing them at the same time then I have grave concerns about how many eyes, arms, and of course hands you have, not including fingers to be able to operate everything at once with abilities, movement and everything else.

Multiboxing isn't illegal but it's not supported. Using botting software to automate the rest of your characters would be illegal as any automation is forbidden under the ToS.

Seeing as how you've clearly stated you didn't use any multiboxing software and I assume you were playing multiple accounts at the same time, I do have to wonder how you achieved that since I presume you have only 2 eyes and 2 arms.
Monk AoE lasts 60s now right? Would be pretty easy to farm multiple spots using that.
Always happy to hear multiboxers getting banned, deserve it :D
Greetings, I only wish to say I got ban today for "Cheating". I never used bot or even multiboxing program. I see multiboxers everyday using some bot programs like isboxer but still its me who got ban, who was working hard to learn how to play with few accounts without bots. I know people report me because people fear what they dont understand but I was playing whole legion with 8 accounts, I reported 274 bots since legion, gm was often freezing me, watching what I do but still I wasnt banned. I just dont understand why it happened now. Anyone else was banned? Regards

Probably too many player reported you and you get an automatic ban,try to contact a gm.
Multiboxing is not against the rules so if you are sure you havent broke any rules open a ticket.
I suggest to multiboxer to always be nice and dont grief so you avoid a lot of report.
There is certain multibox programs out there that have been known to get people banned.
Saw you ingame complaining in general chat on yet another account, that's not gonna help your situation, you are doing something that IS allowed, but is frowned upon by alot of people, so compassion is not something you're gonna get. Contact a GM/ customer support if you haven't done anything wrong, if not suck it up, you wasted your money and time doing something everyone will dislike you for to begin with, and couldn't even handle to do it legit.
05/09/2018 03:36Posted by Tymaar
Seeing as how you've clearly stated you didn't use any multiboxing software and I assume you were playing multiple accounts at the same time, I do have to wonder how you achieved that since I presume you have only 2 eyes and 2 arms.

You don't need something fancy for multiboxing. a simple script that sends all your keybind strokes to all open tabs of WoW is enough. You are still playing your characters yourself.

Aaaaanyway, as this is about farming, i am assuming stuff like picking herbs and ore. Sooo if you don't want to use a script, it is even simpler. *write macros /assist XYT /follow*
*use macro on all characters*
*ride up to node*
*unmount with first character, mine/pick*
*tab*
*unmount with second character, mine/pick, slap macro*
*tab*
*repeat*
05/09/2018 06:28Posted by Varileztra
05/09/2018 03:36Posted by Tymaar

You don't need something fancy for multiboxing. a simple script that sends all your keybind strokes to all open tabs of WoW is enough. You are still playing your characters yourself.

Aaaaanyway, as this is about farming, i am assuming stuff like picking herbs and ore. Sooo if you don't want to use a script, it is even simpler. *write macros /assist XYT /follow*
*use macro on all characters*
*ride up to node*
*unmount with first character, mine/pick*
*tab*
*unmount with second character, mine/pick, slap macro*
*tab*
*repeat*

A simple script, or bottingsoftware?
Always be carefull with that seeing as there is a very fine line between the two...

And since I wouldn't know how can use macros and/or scripts without using some sort of third party software, the chance is very large that you were using some software that is seen as botting software.
Multiboxers can be detrimental to a server's economy. I would be happy if they banned each and every one of them.
05/09/2018 06:47Posted by Mirun
Seeing as there is a very fine line between the two...

a simple script. I even explained what the hell i was talking about... it's called hotkeyscript or something like that. It is literally just a script, that sends your keystrokes to all open programs instead of only the active one.
05/09/2018 06:53Posted by Varileztra

a simple script. I even explained what the hell i was talking about... it's called hotkeyscript or something like that. It is literally just a script, that sends your keystrokes to all open programs instead of only the active one.

And apparantly that is seen as an unwanted third party software implementation.

The only thing you can do is contact a GM. But don't get mad when they rule it still being botting; you are afterall still doing an unsupported type of software.
05/09/2018 06:50Posted by Húmúz
Multiboxers can be detrimental to a server's economy. I would be happy if they banned each and every one of them.

They are not.
05/09/2018 06:53Posted by Varileztra

hotkeynet IS multiboxing software :) but anyway that shouldnt get you banned if scripts are set in a way that 1 keypress = 1 action. Thing is, if you know what you are doing you can automate way to much and that can get you banned.
People sure can be rude towards Multi-boxers. I feel it only increased over the years.

While many feel they need to go: "It's not supported" that's as meaningless as your mouse not being officially supported by them.
It does not mean: you're playing with fire. :p

Multi-boxing been around for more than a decade now, so I honestly don't get why people are still hung up about it. Most of the time: it won't affect you, it's not a huge amount of people doing it.

So feel free to dislike Multi-Boxing but maybe be less vindictive to these players.

And... Nope I don't Multi-box myself.