Exploit currently working in Drustvar

General
So since it seems like Blizzard is not reacting to an in-game report, il push it into here so it will hopefully be noticed.

So there is currently a bug on the Arathor server, where mobs are spawning almost instantly on a farm close to the Waycrest Manor in Drustvar, which makes it possible for people to farm the hell out of them, mostly getting cloth and other loots from it.

I won't give the precious location for abvious reasons, but plz Blizz, can you stop these people or else the cloth market is gonna fall even lower.

Edit: And for picture proof :https://imgur.com/a/bbv8ICI
2week old news..
i can confirm there is a large number of horde also farming these mobs on dreanor

some appear to be potentially using botting software to farm them.
Ah, so that’s where the lag is coming from. Greeeaaat.
everything's an exploit now? xD

"oH nO sOmEoNe iS fArMinG mObS!!!11"
01/09/2018 00:34Posted by Bukachu

When a group of people can set up an brewmaster black ox statue and just have mobs run endlessly towards it with a mage and boomkin just doing aoe around it, then we have an exploit. There is like a sea of dead bodies around that statue and it is just yelling out exploit.
01/09/2018 00:37Posted by Silenthit

When a group of people can set up an brewmaster black ox statue and just have mobs run endlessly towards it with a mage and boomkin just doing aoe around it, then we have an exploit. There is like a sea of dead bodies around that statue and it is just yelling out exploit.

So using Ox Statue is now considered exploiting. Roger that...
01/09/2018 00:43Posted by Hezar

Its not the use of it thats the exploit, but when the mobs spawn so fast that you can get a constant stream of enemies using it, it is. Like they are not even moving, they are just standing in a location and spamming aoe abilities with hundreds of visible corpses around.

Just why would this be an exploit? It's not like Blizzard is setting accidental death timers, they know about it already for sure and didn't lift a finger to change it. Also calling people exploiters for farming the most efficient way within limits the game allows seems pretty uncalled for.

I also am not sure how this would hurt you or anyone? Rep grind is already long and tedious enough, NPC-s scale with iLvl, etc. Why would you want EVERY aspect in this game made into the slowest possible, even mindless grinding for a mount/gold?
It's the mount/Boe farm.everyone is doing it, in 4 different zones,different spots. Blizzard knows, hence the drop rate nerfs
It's disgusting
01/09/2018 00:44Posted by Silenthit
01/09/2018 00:43Posted by Hezar

Its not the use of it thats the exploit, but when the mobs spawn so fast that you can get a constant stream of enemies using it, it is. Like they are not even moving, they are just standing in a location and spamming aoe abilities with hundreds of visible corpses around.

So what? Are you jealous of how efficiently they can farm or what?
01/09/2018 00:45Posted by Selranath

Just why would this be an exploit? It's not like Blizzard is setting accidental death timers, they know about it already for sure and didn't lift a finger to change it. Also calling people exploiters for farming the most efficient way within limits the game allows seems pretty uncalled for.

I also am not sure how this would hurt you or anyone? Rep grind is already long and tedious enough, NPC-s scale with iLvl, etc. Why would you want EVERY aspect in this game made into the slowest possible, even mindless grinding for a mount/gold?

This has nothing to do with me wanting things slow, its about me not wanting to have the cloth prices fall to 9 silver for this thing and people getting hundreds of thousands of gold by doing this when everybody else has to do actual work to get their gold.

I am merely seeing something that is highly unusual and seeing people take advantage of it, therefore reporting it. I don't like a game, where people who find ways to cheat the game gets to live the good life when other people get banned for doing things close to it.
01/09/2018 00:49Posted by Hezar
01/09/2018 00:44Posted by Silenthit

Pretty much, yeah. I would get banned for this if i did it and seeing other people get out scotfree is annoying.

If Blizzard came out tomorrow and said this is alright, ofcourse i would do it myself.
01/09/2018 00:52Posted by Silenthit
01/09/2018 00:49Posted by Hezar

Pretty much, yeah. I would get banned for this if i did it and seeing other people get out scotfree is annoying.

If Blizzard came out tomorrow and said this is alright, ofcourse i would do it myself.

Its not exploiting and its not their fault you cant get into farm groups because rogues are useless for it.
01/09/2018 00:50Posted by Silenthit
This has nothing to do with me wanting things slow, its about me not wanting to have the cloth prices fall to 9 silver for this thing and people getting hundreds of thousands of gold by doing this when everybody else has to do actual work to get their gold.

I am merely seeing something that is highly unusual and seeing people take advantage of it, therefore reporting it. I don't like a game, where people who find ways to cheat the game gets to live the good life when other people get banned for doing things close to it.

Last time I checked anyone could walk there and kill them not just specific people. That means YOU or anyone else could just do the same and farm the cloth/BoE for gold. (I don't even know what you mean by actual work here tbh. As in farming something somewhere? Like they do? Or are you trying to break bank with killing mobs and selling greys from them, cause then you're doing it wrong.)

Also you state you don't want things slower but your only complaint here seems to be the farming speed that YOU personally disagree with, even though Blizzard seems to deem it okay (with drop nerf).

I'm sorry but all I see so far in your complaints is that you don't want to do this and don't want others to be able to do this for that very reason. Seems immature if you ask me.
01/09/2018 00:53Posted by Hezar
01/09/2018 00:52Posted by Silenthit

Its not exploiting and its not their fault you cant get into farm groups because rogues are useless for it.

.... I main a tank druid you idiot.

Its not more than a week ago where we had an exploit with an instant spawning world quest. I guess it is just me feeling it unfair i can't get into groups farming that.
And with this reported, i am out.