who's hyping tomorrow?

General
who's gonna hype tomorrow?

what are your WoW plans?

share!!!!!!!!!!
Raiding with guilds, warfront etc. And maybe some mythic+ if I can fit that in :)
Getting more pissed off at untested and broken content and no response from blizzard. Oh and probably the 4 op classes still not getting hammered.
Island expedition for my tasty rep to Exalted.

Warfronts aren’t playable first day I imagine, don’t do group content, plus I am working... so not really any hype.

But soon!
04/09/2018 17:14Posted by Deadduchess
04/09/2018 17:11Posted by Shumensko
Getting a female draenei bent over the mailbox :)

Bloody bulgarians.

Well, what can I say. I've always wanted to respond to the "Get bent" with "Garona, I'm your father"
04/09/2018 17:50Posted by Shumensko
04/09/2018 17:14Posted by Deadduchess

Bloody bulgarians.

Well, what can I say. I've always wanted to respond to the "Get bent" with "Garona, I'm your father"

I swear to god, STOP DRUNK POSTING ON THE FORUMS!

Go back to the BG WoW group for the juicy drama.
04/09/2018 17:24Posted by Nimrhys
so not really any hype

this is hype thread -_-
04/09/2018 17:24Posted by Nimrhys
Warfronts aren’t playable first day I imagine

Nope. A bar needs to be filled first. Meanwhile Alliance can do some WQs in the area. That's about it.
04/09/2018 17:09Posted by Bukachu
who's gonna hype tomorrow?

what are your WoW plans?

share!!!!!!!!!!

log on do my world quests , log off..

not much different to today really, or any day in the last 2 weeks.. not really hyped for the patch as i cant do any of it yet so no rush :)
04/09/2018 17:17Posted by Záladar
Getting more pissed off at untested and broken content and no response from blizzard. Oh and probably the 4 op classes still not getting hammered.

I bet you were one of the self-proclaimed arms warr pvp gods that trolled timeless isle with their second wind autoheal talent...
It's not really anymore exciting that any other week as a none raider. Hopefully it will be a fun time for anybody that is raiding tomorrow though.
I would've been, but class design pushed me to quit raiding, so I'll be looking forward to doing my emissary & logging off >.<
Think they gonna unlock arathi highland PvP zone, so, atleast there are some rare to farm for mount, toy and pets.
Can't wait to see all the pugs disban on 2nd boss.
Will be golden.
if at 23:59 you wont see my AMA, Im probably died in battle
Arena season postponed.
So average wednesday with 0 to do in game.
Much hype.