Blizz is to blame for the bug.

General
04/09/2018 22:36Posted by Jagarde
Is called common sense , not "We are not affected - thank God -" type of mentality.

I agree.
It is common sense.
Glad to see you backtrack on calling it sad.
04/09/2018 22:41Posted by Glaivedancer
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/draka/Twistedshade - Lets see this Guys 385 boots be removed

You took the link from me, and I took it from someone else !! But yes, as I said, let's see when this boots vanish! :)

04/09/2018 22:41Posted by Moritz
04/09/2018 22:36Posted by Jagarde
Is called common sense , not "We are not affected - thank God -" type of mentality.

I agree.
It is common sense.
Glad to see you backtrack on calling it sad.

Thanks! So , you now understand that saying crap is not good and you need to have common sense in situations like this.
04/09/2018 22:46Posted by Jagarde
Thanks! So , you now understand that saying crap is not good and you need to have common sense in situations like this.

I always did.
That's why I call you out for it :D
04/09/2018 22:50Posted by Moritz
04/09/2018 22:46Posted by Jagarde

I always did.
That's why I call you out for it :D

My pleasure!
04/09/2018 22:15Posted by Scionics
... To the players who are not aware of it.

What does it matter if people aren't aware?

Blizzard have publicly stated they know about it, they'll fix it and will most likely remove the items from the people who got them.
it matters because some people are massive ahead of the curve now.
This will effect raiding most of all as it could mean those who gained from said bug could reach worlds first thanks to a helping hand from blizz.

If you think that wont piss people off you are mistaken.
dont worry op they wont be removed at all , but you should try get rid of this jealousy its not a healthy trait , you would not of made this thread if you were not in any way jealous of these people getting these items.
04/09/2018 23:28Posted by Níko
it matters because some people are massive ahead of the curve now.
This will effect raiding most of all as it could mean those who gained from said bug could reach worlds first thanks to a helping hand from blizz.

If you think that wont piss people off you are mistaken.

How are they massively ahead exactly ? How much of an impact does one item have for a heroic raid run or for a mythic dungeon ? Hell let's supose that they can cheese the mythic +10 like that but it makes no difference because the loot for mythic + is still capped at 355 .
We don't care at all.... and we don't play with US.
04/09/2018 22:41Posted by Glaivedancer
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/draka/Twistedshade - Lets see this Guys 385 boots be removed

They are gone. Hope you will be able to sleep peacefully now ;)
04/09/2018 21:30Posted by Glaivedancer
For Those who dont know some players could pick Up 380 gear from the m+ cache. I think the most reasonable solution now is to let everyone loot it now. Edit: So Blizzard claims to be fixing the problem. Lets see og this Guys boots Will be removed https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/draka/Twistedshade

They probably just reduce item level to max it supose be able achieve like a item level squish.
The most reasonable solution is to remove wrongly awarded rewards.
Congratulations, you've made a discovery of a century. The company that made a game is to blame fot the bug in that game. I'm sure will get a Nobel prize for it.