Itemlevel 540 ... gz Blizz

General
https://imgur.com/a/EeXgplY

It's unbelievable this isn't just a free2play game ...

No it's not caused by an fake item addon - it's due to the bug with mythic chests this morging. And like the rep exploit players will just get through with it ...
Yesterday someone linked an item in the general chat,it was a legendary item with 1000 ilvl,it looked really fake,but I don't know about this one.
yup the game is totally broken right now on US servers. did they just pull the plug on the pvp patch?
That screenshot has been edited. The actual item level of that item is 340 in the character's inventory.
04/09/2018 18:58Posted by Aerythlea
That screenshot has been edited. The actual item level of that item is 340 in the character's inventory.

But mah tinfoil.

You're very quick to dispell wrong information, rightly so.

But can we also get some news about the clusterduck that's happening over in NA?
04/09/2018 18:50Posted by Humanpyah
Yesterday someone linked an item in the general chat,it was a legendary item with 1000 ilvl,it looked really fake,but I don't know about this one.

Was it "Titanforged Titanforged Titanforged"? :D

Good thing that you have made light, at least on this thread. Maybe you'll do the same on others. Communication is everything. Keep us updated!
04/09/2018 19:01Posted by Naera

But can we also get some news about the clusterduck that's happening over in NA?

If this is another one of those hoaxes like the rep exploit, I really want to see whoever spreads them banned for life.
04/09/2018 19:01Posted by Solemnasar
04/09/2018 18:50Posted by Humanpyah

Was it "Titanforged Titanforged Titanforged"? :D
yeah it was,lol. I think it's a script or something,but I never really saw that before.
04/09/2018 19:01Posted by Naera

There were a couple of tweets recently put out on the WarcraftDevs twitter account regarding what's happening in NA:

• The PvP season is currently deactivated while work is performed to resolve some unexpected issues. This is being worked on as a number #1 priority.
  • Very high level Keystones can be deleted, and running a new Mythic dungeon will award an appropriate BfA Keystone.

• The other issues are being discussed and looked into but I don't have any specific information I can share at this point in time.
    the "fake news" trend took wow by storm :)

Additional:

• 1. Mythic Chests items are labeled with Mythic, not Heroic. Most likely it would also be titanforged
    • 2. This item drops from a warfronts boss, not mythic dungeon
    • 3. Coincidentally 540 is the highest itemlevel you can select on wowhead (and generate ingame links)
    i just went into stalker mode and found him on the NA armory.
    The Lion's strength he got is 370. not 340 as Aerythlea says.
    He could ofc have gotten a new once since, But it's not close to 540 as OP said he had.

just another note. 370 is the ilvl you can get in HC raids, so it's not like 370 is super high and OP.

Probably the item has been edited, not the screenshot.
    Saw some "Legendary 410 titanforged item" as well IN GAME WHILE PLAYING.
    No, I did not edit my game.
    So its a bug, not a scam.

So please stop spreading false information, thank you,
    Aerythlea.
    That's the ugliest UI i'ver ever seen.
    04/09/2018 19:43Posted by Whisperer

Aerythlea.

When you start your post with "Probably" that tells me you dont know what youre talking about. Its like starting your post with "But I was told" or "some people say".

Or would you like to take over Aerythlea's job and tell us exactly what happened as we cant "apparently" trust anything from Blizzard. Better to believe some random poster.

"Probably".
    04/09/2018 20:09Posted by Soulclaimer
    <span class="truncated">...</span>

Aerythlea.

When you start your post with "Probably" that tells me you dont know what youre talking about. Its like starting your post with "But I was told" or "some people say".

Or would you like to take over Aerythlea's job and tell us exactly what happened as we cant "apparently" trust anything from Blizzard. Better to believe some random poster.

"Probably".

Difference here is that I said I didn't know and I criticize Blizzard employee for claiming they know even though they can't really and it seems like they're not aware that these links exist in game.
    I could easily take the screenshot myself and be blamed here myself.

Your criticism is really incoherent. You critize me being intellectually honest and admitting I didn't know, but you're okay with somebody telling you they know even though they can't.

Also it's fallacy to judge claims based on who tells them rather than what they're.
    Fake as hell. First of all it would say mythic not hc, secondly its a warfront item ,thirdly it would say Titanforged but 4th and most imporant of all, is that 540 is the wowhead limit for in game links hmmmmmmmm what a coindidence considering all the above
    https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/41080588_1979769072321461_867835023040970752_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=eaa0d86360e0439110968813f3c760a1&oe=5C2A07B0

UNEDITED picture.