Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One

Quests & Achievements
Hi there.

I got Pathfinder done, but didn't have the speed increase promised by the Achievement Reward.

Logged out, logged off, reloaded, nothing works, speed is just the same, even made a "race" with another friend player that does not have it and its exactly the same.

How can this bug be fixed?

Thank You
in the achievement you will see the reward "increased mount speed in kul tiras and zandalar", but if you open your spellbook and look at the actual passive effect, you will see "increases mounted movement speed in the broken isles by 20%". So this is a bug and will need to be fixed by the devs. Ive filed an ingame bug report, perhaps you can do the same.
Thank you, didn't knew that and didn't checked the spell book, this is so disappointing, grinding and devouring world quests for nothing...

I reported the bug too.
03/09/2018 14:06Posted by Rabian
in the achievement you will see the reward "increased mount speed in kul tiras and zandalar", but if you open your spellbook and look at the actual passive effect, you will see "increases mounted movement speed in the broken isles by 20%". So this is a bug and will need to be fixed by the devs. Ive filed an ingame bug report, perhaps you can do the same.

it's just a tooltip bug. It still gives you 20%, other people have said they did get the 20% boost.
But both paladins and DKs already got a mount speed buff, and it does not stack with the new buff.
as you can see here: https://i.imgur.com/HQxauwR.png