Realms with bad reputations?

General
Aside from Argentdawn?
kazzak usually trolls unfortunatly
back in early wow darkspear was nicknamed "dramaspear" .. don't know if that is the case these days however.. most realms seem pretty silent to me these days .. even the guild don't often speak.
arent things like this bannable? :D
05/09/2018 03:32Posted by Bukachu

blizz dont read forums
05/09/2018 03:33Posted by Rivenmain

blizz dont read forums

Bukachu: "hi..."
Blizzard: *SLAMS BAN-HAMMER*

Idk just asking out of curiosity
Draenor for technical issues.
Realm identity has long gone, ever since cross-realm and servers were merged. The communities are all muddled in together now so it's subtle.
Argent dawn is a great realm the only bad reputation is Goldshire.
Goldshire is bad on all RP realms .

Darkmoon Faire has to be the lowest population ever and thats connected to Steamwheedle Cartel and some others I can barely recall.

Mainly realms I can't spell with an english keyboard has a bad rep .
05/09/2018 05:19Posted by Mistriell
Argent dawn is a great realm the only bad reputation is Goldshire.
Goldshire is bad on all RP realms .

Darkmoon Faire has to be the lowest population ever and thats connected to Steamwheedle Cartel and some others I can barely recall.

Mainly realms I can't spell with an english keyboard has a bad rep .

Agreed, everyone I’ve met on that server are kind. It is only goldshire where the... weirder people go.

To the person (Edaveria) who randomly whispered me in game and ignored me relating to my post: why?? Lol
There's nothing wrong with argent dawn, I rolled a fresh character there for this expansion and people have been nothing but welcoming
Id stay away from Twisting Nether,it is full of turkish people who just spam on native language and shpuld all the time aluh akbar.The moment you worn them how its an english server they spin words with passive/agressivehow there is alot of turkish players and blizzards ows them turkish realms.
Not to mention anyone from them wount do anything if gold is not involved in it...yea good times.
I play on Argent Dawn and people from other realms are usually dickheads and !@#$%. So dunno what's your problem, OP.
Every realm has its fair share of !@#$ty people I'm sure but I mostly notice the elitist/toxic/rude behavior from Kazzak and Outland.

Seeing someone from those realms rage in a random BG has become a bit of a cliché at this point.
@Sunstrider~ Jesi is there!
Argent Dawn is better than most people think, there are a few who bring it down and if they left it would be much better.

Goldshire is sometimes a no go area, apart from that the most help I've had has been there.
05/09/2018 14:55Posted by Smallman
There's nothing wrong with argent dawn, I rolled a fresh character there for this expansion and people have been nothing but welcoming

Just never go to Goldshire.. For your own sanity and/or saftey.