Can u make at least one of our dps specs viable plzz?

Druid
I am getting tired of insta deny for M+ and raid, when they see i am dps druid. This is so annoying and obviously the changes for druid didnt do much. I know i are working on new talents and stuff, but can u plz work faster because the people are already 355+ ilvl and i cant even q for a M+ dungeon...

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/
can u ?
Both dps speccs are viable for pvp and are performing really good. Maybe it’s a pvp addon for feral , I would hate to see them changed for pve
08/09/2018 08:19Posted by Kappador
Both dps speccs are viable for pvp and are performing really good. Maybe it’s a pvp addon for feral , I would hate to see them changed for pve

No one cares about a silly minigame. Viable for PvP, might as well say "viable for PetBattling".
08/09/2018 09:47Posted by Uvireath

No one cares about a silly minigame. Viable for PvP, might as well say "viable for PetBattling".

You don’t need to be too dmg to play heroic and normal mythic + dungeons. High mythic + and mythic raiding is played by less than pvp.

So the only thing we’re people would care if you do dmg is a minigame too.
08/09/2018 09:47Posted by Uvireath

The only reason you dont like it is because you get your behind handed to you every time. Ignoring a large part of the playerbase just because you are bad at something is just silly.
08/09/2018 13:53Posted by Ahtuno
The only reason you dont like it is because you get your behind handed to you every time. Ignoring a large part of the playerbase just because you are bad at something is just silly.

the only sillier thing is if he does get handed is behind evreytime as feral
08/09/2018 13:53Posted by Ahtuno

Listen, I´m all about PvPers having fun too. But killing a class or ignoring it just because its decent/bad in PvP is just wrong, because PvP is not the core gameplay in WoW.
First of all WoW has never been a PvP focused game ... that's more than obvious since Cata... sadly.