Dismissing Earth Elemental

Shaman
It used to be that summoning the Earth Elemental will grant you a buff that you could click to make it disappear. We don’t have the buff anymore and I don’t know how to dismiss it.

Right now once an intended fight is finished the Elemental will start aggroing left and right, even “yellow” mobs that are not aggressive (including critters!).
Molka if you still have the defaul UI you should see the icon of Earth Elemental right under your Avatar frame. If you right click on it, the elemental will me dismissed
I am using Elv UI and summon CD's have seperate icons with time remaining on them. Rightclicking them dissmisses him.

Also, by having Primal Elementalist you gain control over it and can turn off auto-aggro and let it "assist" you. With correct Azerite traits he can become quite and offensive CD (increases my overall DPS by 14%), and if you need him to take aggro again just turn it on again (Ctrl+5?).
you are the second guy i see saying this. I play with default buff bar for 12 years now and i have never seen the buff the two of you mention. Are you certain, that it is not an addon you use that lost its functionality?
02/09/2018 23:25Posted by Kaimekshaman
Molka if you still have the defaul UI you should see the icon of Earth Elemental right under your Avatar frame. If you right click on it, the elemental will me dismissed

That works. Thanks!