Arathi Highlands World Bosses - Too much of a loot pinata?

General
06/09/2018 13:26Posted by Mielikkí

Hmm lets see about you shall we Miss WannabeElitiesh

1 keystone so uber impressive

Crafted parts X 2
BoE x 1

You talk like lots drop from doing WQ's which they dont as you need the have said item lvl before they even drop so that point is moot.
You talk like you can get 340 from doing rares in 1 day which you can not at all and you can only do them weekly so your point is moot again .
Basic mythics which are hardly hard work give 340 aswell they are not much harder then heroics .
You are hardly a person to talk who are you with no proven track record

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/lunalovemad/achievements/feats-of-strength/raids
Of being a top end player to call anyone a noob please get out and take your nagative toxic views elsewhere your nothing special.

I was explaining WHY people are being elitist. Blizzards wellfare system is what is causing elitist pugs who require ridiculous amounts of ilvl. Because it's the only way to ensure that you don't get someone who is completely clueless but very lucky.

It also seems like you are pretty clueless regarding my items... Those two crafted items take 15x2 hydrocore to craft, showing how I have done every single mythic before reset. Not sure how that's a negative though? Kinda awkward that you are just displaying your own ignorance regarding how this expansion works.

Btw, if you inspected my character you could at least have commented on my rank 13 from Vanilla ;)

Rank 13 oh so you must have account shared or no life then nothing to be proud of .
Ive played since vanilla also i have the private rank because i focused PVE :)

You could have bought boosts in those 15 mythics who knows proves nothing .

There is NO WELFARE are you completely clueless you can only loot them 1 per week and the higher your item lvl is the lower the drop chance anways .

A loot pinta would mean you could kill them every single day and chance to TF to 370 which you can not so your point about being able to get 340 in one day in all slots is kinda rubbish dont you think it will not happen unless you spam all mythics and mythic +

Please use the grey matter in you're cranium.
06/09/2018 13:49Posted by Aurissa
Sooooooo, I just need to point out the irony of posting a comment like this from a character that isn't even max level yet.

What difference does it make to you what anyone else gets? 340 is obsolete now. Get over it.
It's just meant to shut me up. It won't work.
06/09/2018 09:27Posted by Qaren
yeah well there are many raids to be find in custom group finder. Easy to tag along.
Haha, since when is a mob that requires a full raid to kill "too easy"? I must be getting old because I just don't get that.

The mobs that have 1.7mil I was taking down with a DH tank on my guardian druid np. just took a while, so needs 2/3 people.
06/09/2018 13:55Posted by Sóx
The mobs that have 1.7mil I was taking down with a DH tank on my guardian druid np. just took a while, so needs 2/3 people.
Sure that's fun and all. Well done to y'all. :) What kind of loot would you say is appropriate for this kill?
I think its silly they drop anything. Wasn't after a medal, but claiming a 1.7 mil boss needs a full raid group is preposterous. Was stating a fact.
06/09/2018 14:04Posted by Sóx
I think its silly they drop anything. Wasn't after a medal, but claiming a 1.7 mil boss needs a full raid group is preposterous. Was stating a fact.

So you have many 120's already then and no it isnt preposterous at all as the hp scales the more who hit it the more it goes up and you missed the point completely that said caster is clothei and wouldnt be able to solo like a plate wearing tank its called useing your head.
Wasn't after a medal, but claiming a 1.7 mil boss needs a full raid group is preposterous. Was stating a fact.
Maybe you're reading me way too literally. I even dropped a "haha" in there to make sure people got that I wasn't being totally serious.
I think its silly they drop anything.

I think it's silly you get anything for killing other players in PVP hell why not stop anything from droping anything we just have no lvls and basic armour set and 4 spells and we just stand there yeah ? /sarcasm
wow, who p**sed on your lot's bonfires? XD Sorry wasn't after a b**ch and a moan was actually just offering some advice to people.

Haha, since when is a mob that requires a full raid to kill "too easy"?

yeah, it comes across very literal tbh. Anyways I'll let you all get back to making mountains out of molehills with people who were not arguing with you in the first place.

06/09/2018 14:12Posted by Mielikkí
I think its silly they drop anything.

I think it's silly you get anything for killing other players in PVP hell why not stop anything from droping anything we just have no lvls and basic armour set and 4 spells and we just stand there yeah ? /sarcasm

I think you need to go back to bed XD the xpac has been out 3 weeks and people are shouting for free loot. and btw, I have 2 undergeared 120's. Running round and grabbing gear for my undergeared alt would actually do me the world of good.
06/09/2018 14:19Posted by Sóx
wow, who p**sed on your lot's bonfires? XD Sorry wasn't after a b**ch and a moan was actually just offering some advice to people.

Haha, since when is a mob that requires a full raid to kill "too easy"?

yeah, it comes across very literal tbh. Anyways I'll let you all get back to making mountains out of molehills with people who were not arguing with you in the first place.

06/09/2018 14:12Posted by Mielikkí

I think you need to go back to bed XD the xpac has been out 3 weeks and people are shouting for free loot. and btw, I have 2 undergeared 120's. Running round and grabbing gear for my undergeared alt would actually do me the world of good.

So

"I think they drop anything at all silly"

then you say

"Running round and grabbing gear for my undergeared alt would actually do me the world of good"

And you are telling me to go back to bed either you dont know your own mind or you are trolling i hope its the latter tbh .
06/09/2018 14:19Posted by Sóx
That's hot.
I did Arathi yesterday and got a 370 chest piece and multiple 340 items

Haven't even done a heroic dungeon yet lol
I was there for couple of hours and got nothing but azerite power and gray vendor trash.
was the same on island in mop, huge loot drops and then once people got in to raiding gear then they just didn't care about any of it ... its always like that, gear starve til raids come out then gear glut to give people time to prepare for lfr and onwards. Blizz have to give out gear like this cos people would get to bored too quick if they did and people would whinge about lack of gear for raiding if they didn't .. so youre stuck between a rock and a hard place. the only solution, reward gear for lfr standard for daily/weekly quests and let folk work on higher level gear from there.
The only diff between bfa and mop, professions are worthless now
06/09/2018 09:23Posted by Joebow
Who cares? 340 is trash tier gear.
Only for nolifes.
It's weird. It almost feels like we got catch up system in place although I guess it depends how often the rares can drop 340 items. I do like that pets and mounts can drop from the rares as that gives me incentive to keep playing warfronts.
11Rares

0 usable items (Gear / Weapons)
2 pets
2 one use summon guardian pets
11 AP tokens

-- Bored now, seems there is little incentive to keep doing these them so unless drops are gated behind which faction is in control of Arathi Highlands, I'll just do something else its not like I can do Warfronts as that is gated behind an unlock timer.
Went on yesterday evening on AD realm and it was stupidly laggy, to the point it took 2 or 3 minutes to collect loot after saying that items busy. And even fighting stuff was a lagfest, when attacking anything my pet took around a minute before it even moved to the mob, just seemed to be in that zone as everywhere else was fine. Although still managed to get a mount, 3 pets and a 340 drop before I got fed up with the Lag and gave up. Then went and played on a non lag realm and got nothing useful at all dropping on those characters
Be thankful....some of us got nothing.....
How often can those rares drop 340 items?