280 ilvl IS THIS A JOKE??

General
Actually agree, ilvl for rank 1 is just stupid and u get 8 conquest for a random BG win so they actually think i can dish out 63 BG's to fill 500 conquest points to get this !@#$ item i dont need and keep doing this until i get to my current range.

Basicly that could mean do 1000 bg's before you get in line.
Tooltip bug probably, it rewards 380 i suppose.
05/09/2018 18:09Posted by Embo
05/09/2018 18:08Posted by Mellinora
They aren't solo queue.

Then what are they?

I expanded above.

Solo queue has to have solo enforced and it has to be rated. These two things create interest, audience and growth.

Normal BGs in WoW are mixed queue without ratings.
I'm also very disappointed about the reward.
Don't know if ppl are defending this for real, or just try to be funny/trolling.

But really blizzard? What the..?

We are 3 weeks into the expansion, and you give us a 280 ilvl weapon?
A weapon, that is for the wrong specs, on all 3 of characters.
And then the cherry on the top is the ilvl, which is lower then the NORMAL mode dungeon gear is!

Woah..
This could've been atleast 315-320, a green weapon I got from questing is 290, it's definitely not right.
Once you've hit the required Conquest Points you'll receive a quest where you can choose which weapon you want (based on the weapons your class can use), and the weapon will be of item level 345.

The 280 item level on the Conquest bar is a display error which should be fixed in an upcoming update.
05/09/2018 18:23Posted by Aerythlea
Once you've hit the required Conquest Points you'll receive a quest where you can choose which weapon you want (based on the weapons your class can use), and the weapon will be of item level 345.

The 280 item level on the Conquest bar is a display error which should be fixed in an upcoming update.

Ok but it doesnt matter because you guys are hiding the information about pvp scaling... Anything to say about that? https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/99c3zj/pvp_scaling_explained_and_what_it_does_in/

Can I ask who gave the go ahead to launch bfa as a live beta?

There's !@#$ broken in bfa that was broken way back in Pandora, was fixed, and have returned.

(Exiting a dungeon back to mid flight path falling to death, mounted %^-*!@#s surrounding quest givers, I could go on)

No names, but when was the last time a dev was sacked for being responsible for such abject incompetence?
Bring back pvp vendors plz

display error? the stats and dmg say otherwise....

btw we all had a good laugh when we saw it today 280 weapon guys !!! come on lets do some pvp !
05/09/2018 18:45Posted by Maglyx
display error? the stats and dmg say otherwise....

btw we all had a good laugh when we saw it today 280 weapon guys !!! come on lets do some pvp !
Have you actually received a 280 weapon in your bags, or are you simply bad at reading?

@Blizzard: Please make sure you've tested the rollout on a server with conditions as if it was a live realm. Literally take a copy of a live realm, put 8.0 on it, turn on first season. The amount of bugs this time around is unacceptable.

Does this include shields?

Thanks.
Display errors, 10 000 typos in quests, typos in quest rewards 15k honorbound rep POGGERS!

Halfassed expansion. You can feel it.
05/09/2018 19:18Posted by Subbie

Does this include shields?

Thanks.

seems like they didn't put much thought into it

if blizz chooses our rewards ppl with 2h weapons will have advantage over Sham, Hpal etc.

I did put 5 minutes into thinking about it and found at least 5 problems with it

1)I can get gear I already don't need, so it incentives me not to play Arena, because I get zero rewards

2)system is supposed to help players who do bad choices of gear, yet the system itself usually does bad choices, so it's even worse, because you can try however much you want not to get bad gear, but youll get it anyway

3)sometimes people would rather upgrade items they have lower ilvl, but no, you can't choose items you get even if you had 10 ilvl shoulders, so you're forced to do PvE to get good ilvl, but if you do PvE, then already you get nothing from PvP

4)some items were offset by lower prices in old expansions like One handed mace compared to two handed mace, so the person can afford one handed mace and shield without being behind person who uses 2h mace, now the person will be behind just by nature of their class

5) Not being able to choose your rewards limits another RPG attributes.
won av 8 conquest not 65 what
What's about those 8 conquests points and 0 honor instead of 65 conquest points and 450 honor?
I didn't get the quest at all. Thank god I PvE.
My conquest bar says 0/500 even tough I have 205 conq earned this season, bug?
Okay, the 280 ilvl display seems to be an error, but is it intended that I get a dagger with int on my Guardian spec? That's not funny :(
Apparently, you'll be able to choose your weapon. Still doesn't address 1h vs 2h...

All of this is just... bad.

Add to that the awful balance with people abusing azerite traits and you get ... some kind of a show.

I'm sure glad I'm not participating in ranked pvp.