Weapon Item level dropped from 355 to 125 overnight.

General
So yesterday I got 355 item level Khor, Hammer of the Guardian from Uldir and when I logged in this morning it had changed to an item level of 125 with no stats!
06/09/2018 05:02Posted by Rentotali
So yesterday I got 355 item level Khor, Hammer of the Guardian from Uldir and when I logged in this morning it had changed to an item level of 125 with no stats!

It shows in armory, but at least there it has stats, lol.
<- This character in question.
Ok, apparently it is now a transmog weapon, thanks for that -.-
Wow, just wow
Okay what the hell is this change??? Nobody never said anything about change and two weapons drop for a class is normal... Every other class have 2 weapons in there that they can get if Iam not wrong and now str users of 2hand weapons can drop just from one boss? I simply cannot understand this change....
Blizzard showing what a bunch of idiots are working on WoW nowadays. BfA is such a buggy piece of """"" and now I can't even keep the gear I looted and used for some hours because they NOW remembered it is a cosmetic item? AND the solution is to """" everyone over who got this in the first place?!
U also got the weapon last night and i scrapped my previous one i had.
Is there any way to get it back somehow?
Really pissed about this.
GG Blizzard seriously!
06/09/2018 08:33Posted by Gobing
U also got the weapon last night and i scrapped my previous one i had.
Is there any way to get it back somehow?
Really pissed about this.
GG Blizzard seriously!

Ticket to GM will help(if you can't use item restoration option), !@#$%ing on formus will not
I think it's a bug. it's still in the raids loot table. This expansion has a bug around every corner so don't be surprised.
06/09/2018 08:45Posted by Angrypickle
I think it's a bug. it's still in the raids loot table. This expansion has a bug around every corner so don't be surprised.

No, Khor Hammer of the CORRUPTED, is in the loot table as a stated weapon. Khor Hammer of the GUARDIAN is the cosmetic one that was reduced to 120, to make it clear that it was a cosmetic item.
[quote="176224265860"]No, Khor Hammer of the CORRUPTED, is in the loot table as a stated weapon. Khor Hammer of the GUARDIAN is the cosmetic one that was reduced to 120, to make it clear that it was a cosmetic item.

Are you okay with an epic 2H weapon drop from a new raid being a cosmetic item, though? I'm not. If they're going to do that they might as well make gear purely cosmetic and do away with stats completely.

"LMFAO @ kiddies expecting a complete expansion with usable raid gear; you're in my WoW now B!TCH" - Daddy Ion

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if you had to grind rep with some stupid new Titan faction in order to "power up" any and all loot from Uldir, with the rub; current gear wouldn't upgrade, you'd have to raid and loot it again! Hue hue!
This is an awful decision. Ion always like to justify removing things because they “feel bad” well I can assure you that killing the boss and seeing the cool weapon you were after drop, and then realising it’s just a pretend weapon so you can pretend to have tho cool weapon you thought you had originally. That feels bad.
Tmog items shouldn’t drop anymore we don’t have artifacts!
I really am disappointed with Blizzard on this decision. I hope they change their thinking.

Even if it was a TMOG item from the start, I'd still be massively disappointed if this dropped for me as a character that could use it. I hope there are no crappy TMOG staves that drop. How disappointing...

I don't want "inflatable" loot to drop. Just give it stats, and then it serves as both TMOG and loot for raiders.
Worst part is, this weapon is not even supposed to drop from uldir, its a timewalking drop.
Hold onto your old items guys! You never know hwen blizzard decides to pick rnadom drop you got and turn it into transmog item :D

At least trinkets and rings are safe! :D :D
Trade you for a foam sword?
According to the dev's tweet, you can contact support to retrieve your original weapon if you are unable to restore it using item restoration, which if you scrapped it rather than delete, would certainly be the case.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/1037536240688484353
Today, we hotfixed Khor, Hammer of the Guardian to iLvl 120, to signify it as a transmog item. You can undelete previously deleted weapons using self-help service here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/467/solution … If that's on cooldown, contact Blizzard Customer Support: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/466/solution
06/09/2018 08:56Posted by Komenasai
06/09/2018 08:45Posted by Angrypickle

No, Khor Hammer of the CORRUPTED, is in the loot table as a stated weapon. Khor Hammer of the GUARDIAN is the cosmetic one that was reduced to 120, to make it clear that it was a cosmetic item.

Normal cosmetics item have an itemlevel of 1, not 120.
There has also never been a transmog item dropping off a boss that also drops its same textured regular weapon, because whats the point then?

Not sure how blizzard could of screwed this one up so badly. Old blizzard certainly never would of done a hotfix like this one. Screwing things over more instead of less is usually reserved for class changes only.
Can we please also have an option that would prevent transmog items, flavour items and bull!@#$ items from dropping for our characters?

Something like gigantic trashcan filled with mogs, toys and pets from raids so my toons would actually get only true raid loot and also the ability to take mentioned trashcan before new raid tier is realeasd and throw the contents of that trash onto Ion, please please?
So instead of acknowledging their mistake and leaving it at that, they're making people use their terrible item restoration system, or, if the player in question has it on CD because of recent use, raise a ticket.

No, "Sorry, our bad."
No, "Just keep it."
No, "Here, have the equivalent 'real' weapon from the boss for your trouble."

The incompetence shown by Blizzard this expansion is astonishing.