Conquest bar not moving

Customer Support
1 2 3 6 Next
Hey there,

The bar on the PvP tab in game that says "X/500" and leads to an item reward isn't moving at all when I obtain conquest points.

I have tried relogging and reloading with no fix so far. I've spoken with a couple of friends who also have had the exact same issue.

Hoping you can restore the 100ish conquest I've obtained so far or at least offer some sort of solution to a very odd bug especially when it feels very pointless to even try and obtain conquest points if they potentially have no benefit to me.

Thanks

:: Shneeki
Having the exact same problem yet my friend is getting them. Seems like they have forgotten about the pvp players in this patch
Apparently, you -do- earn conquest. It's just put into your 'currency' tab, but not into the bar. A pretty glaring oversight.

I think they just forgot to change it to be the bar-filler rather than the currency in their wild daze to delete vendors.
Hello,

This is currently being investigated.

Kind regards

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki
05/09/2018 16:34Posted by Kiemmaki
Hello,

This is currently being investigated.

Kind regards

Ok - so it seems as someone mentioned above that it's appearing as a currency for me. However it's not filling that bar up, so does that mean when I get to 500 conquest I won't actually get an item anyway?
Hello Shneeki,

I can't answer your question because there wasn't an official communication yet.

Kind regards

I got the same problem ...
same
Can confirm, same problem
Just letting you know that I have the same issue. I currently have 205 conquest earned and it still shows 0/500 on the weapon unlock.
Chipping in - the same problem on my end of things, just in case, submitted a bug ticket with relevant details (CP source, time when points were gained, instance, etc.).
Did one random BG and I got 40 conquest, but as with the others, the bar did not fill up.
having the same prob in 2v2 any one have answer?
having same problem have 1.3k conquest on my back tho my progress says 0/500 and cant get the weapon
Aren't we supposed to be getting 65 Conquest for Epic Battlegrounds?

First 1 I got 40, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gave me 8 a piece
05/09/2018 22:03Posted by Andahiel

Same issue, got 40 for an epic bg whilst it clearly states you get 65 on a win...
05/09/2018 22:14Posted by Renarion
05/09/2018 22:03Posted by Andahiel

Same issue, got 40 for an epic bg whilst it clearly states you get 65 on a win...

just for the first win of the day
05/09/2018 22:36Posted by Polyydk
05/09/2018 22:14Posted by Renarion

Ye it was first win of the day, epic bg. Think it's just giving the random normal bg reward instead of epic bg win reward
Collected 613 conquest points, Stuck in my Currency Tab... 0/500 on bar... i reeeeeeeallly hope this gets fixed soon. cuz if there is one thing pissing me off it's something like this…
05/09/2018 22:45Posted by Renarion
05/09/2018 22:36Posted by Polyydk

Ye it was first win of the day, epic bg. Think it's just giving the random normal bg reward instead of epic bg win reward

I see nothing that says it's for first win of the day.. maybe that should be clearer for people who are new to BGs. It just says "Reward for Winning" no "Reward for First Win of the Day"