Where is my 355 Staff?

General
So explain to me why Blacksmithing gets nice 355 gear but Jewelcrafters don't. So far I have a bunch of 300 Staves and Rings that NOBODY is going to use. I did hope the ilevel would go up with each upgrade but no, Blizzard seems to completely reject Jewelcrafting.

Where are the perks of choosing Jewelcrafting as a profession?
1. you get gems
2. 355 gear takes 2 weeks to craft, and I cant even sell it, BC is equally bad if not worse.
3. no one will use 355 gear soon either
4. same for 370 gear

would be awesome if we could sell those 355 gears but nah
04/09/2018 02:42Posted by Bukachu
1. you get gems
2. 355 gear takes 2 weeks to craft, and I cant even sell it, BC is equally bad if not worse.
4. same for 370 gear

I just want a benefit to be a jewelcrafter, there are not many loot pieces with sockets on them anyway so the profession's core is almost completely useless, unlike Enchanting and I worked hard to level it (which is a !@#$% because you need Kraken's Eye), I deserve a 355 staff, the same quality as the blacksmithing 355 gear.
Stop whining. You already made 2 threads filled with nonsense.
Sure you deserve a 355 staff! Surely its needed to clear LFR
Visit the AH.

Also, if you dislike Jewelcrafting that much, drop it for another profession?

Granted, i do agree that theres a few professions that have gotten the short end of the stick regarding Hydrocore. Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Inscription ect.
However, if you dont like it, switch profession. Blizzard is not going to change this at this point.
04/09/2018 02:44Posted by Stephanis
04/09/2018 02:42Posted by Bukachu
1. you get gems
4. same for 370 gear

I just want a benefit to be a jewelcrafter, there are not many loot pieces with sockets on them anyway so the profession's core is almost completely useless, unlike Enchanting and I worked hard to level it (which is a !@#$% because you need Kraken's Eye), I deserve a 355 staff, the same quality as the blacksmithing 355 gear.

You dont deserve anything with the huge amount of whine and general bad behaviour on the forums today you come across as a very spoilt child with very bad manners and selfish.
04/09/2018 02:51Posted by Diviníus
04/09/2018 02:44Posted by Stephanis

You dont deserve anything with the huge amount of whine and general bad behaviour on the forums today you come across as a very spoilt child with very bad manners and selfish.

Darling, insulting me is hardly going to make you look any better. If anything, it makes you look demented.
04/09/2018 02:53Posted by Stephanis

Darling, insulting me is hardly going to make you look any better. If anything, it makes you look demented.

You have anger issues.
04/09/2018 02:58Posted by Someoneelse

You have anger issues.

"I" have anger issues? Yes, its me when all that came out of that cretins mouth was an insult. This thread was to complain, I have a right to do that. I do not see why some professions got shafted while others get the nice rewards. If you cannot take any criticism without "white knighting" Blizzard, then you lead a very sad life indeed. Considering they would not defend you in the same way.

she's not your darling, and she looks great in the eyes of important people(me).
Is this a thread about JC SOMEHOW making less money than BSing, how?
04/09/2018 03:05Posted by Bukachu

she's not your darling, and she looks great in the eyes of important people(me).

Yes, you are so important, I've never heard of you. Reflect on that.
This guy requires a GM to contact him and personally thank him with free loot for being so generous to chose a jewelcrafting AND a healing at the same time.
04/09/2018 03:07Posted by Stephanis
Yes, you are so important,

I know

I've never heard of you

that's like you walk around saying you've never heard of Winston Churchill and being proud of it LMAO.

if you've never heard of me that's your issue, make you look even smaller than you are
04/09/2018 03:08Posted by Lekro
This guy requires a GM to contact him and personally thank him with free loot for being so generous to chose a jewelcrafting AND a healing at the same time.

No, I just require fair opportunities across the board and reasonable rewards for the amount of effort that I put in.
04/09/2018 03:10Posted by Bukachu
Yes, you are so important,

I know

I've never heard of you

that's like you walk around saying you've never heard of Winston Churchill and being proud of it LMAO.

if you've never heard of me that's your issue, make you look even smaller than you are

The fact you even pretend to be on the level of somebody historically significant like Winston Churchill only highlights your arrogance and makes you look like a bit of a buffoon actually.

Don't make comparisons that are that ridiculous and you'll come off as slightly less moronic.

Now, can we kindly return to the main point of this post. Jewelcrafting is currently unrewarding in its current state. How could it be improved so that we can have more benefits. A 355 Staff would be a good start.
04/09/2018 03:10Posted by Stephanis
04/09/2018 03:08Posted by Lekro

No, I just require fair opportunities across the board and reasonable rewards for the amount of effort that I put in.

and if i had wheels i'd be a wagon.
04/09/2018 03:12Posted by Stephanis
The fact you even pretend to be on the level of somebody historically significant like Winston Churchill only highlights your arrogance and makes you look like a bit of a buffoon actually.

Don't make comparisons that are that ridiculous and you'll come off as slightly less moronic.

hahaha. Son.. Im Bukachu, B U K A C H U.
Im as relevant as it gets, if you dont know me, I'd advice you surf on internet, watch TV and read the news, maybe you'll know more about the modern world.
04/09/2018 03:44Posted by Bukachu
04/09/2018 03:12Posted by Stephanis

hahaha. Son.. Im Bukachu, B U K A C H U.
Im as relevant as it gets, if you dont know me, I'd advice you surf on internet, watch TV and read the news, maybe you'll know more about the modern world.

Another child living in a dreamworld, newsflash... nobody cares.
OMG where’s my 355 gear from herbalism!?!? All professions should be equal! Vote Bukachu in the upcoming election for equality amongst all