PVP Gearing is completly Bullsh!t

General
I played 3 days playing nonstop PVP and managed to get 4 item pieces of 325 ilvl. I play 2 days of PVE and manage to get almost full mythic epic. This is pathetic. It is impossible to gear in pvp.

Even now that I have 339 ilvl i still get completly useless gear in pvp. Please, make the PvP gear good and also make pure bg gearing possible. This system is so bad right now. You can play bgs all day and still only get 1-2 pieces of gear that are 30 ilvls lower than your average.

If your plan blizzard is to force people playing your afk mythic easy mode to gear just tell us. I am tired of afk dpsing mobs to "earn" my gear. Let me PVP and ignore the rest.
Try again tomorrow.
Since pvp has been taken away it was obvious that WoW will never be PvP or PvE.
WoW as it is right now is PvE game allowing you to PvP.
WoW used to be the game where you could either be PvP player or PvE player, right now you have to do PvE content to be relevant in PvP.
05/09/2018 00:30Posted by Forza
your afk mythic easy mode to gear just tell us. I am tired of afk dpsing mobs to "earn" my gear. Let me PVP and ignore the rest.

Heheheh... Good one... Wait, you're serious?

Hold on, let me laugh harder.

HAHAHAHAHAAH!
05/09/2018 01:13Posted by Tubri
05/09/2018 00:30Posted by Forza
your afk mythic easy mode to gear just tell us. I am tired of afk dpsing mobs to "earn" my gear. Let me PVP and ignore the rest.

HAHAHAHAHAAH!

M0 is easy, train mobs and walk out of fire. But BGs are even easier, because you don't need to do anything really, so yeah, would be strange to get the same gear from there. PvE and PvP gear being the same is just bull!@#$. Just one of the many things showing how incompetent blizzard currently is.
I used to love pvp pretty much stayed sub all through wod as bad as it was just for the pvp, i could have multiple classes decked out in honor/conquest gear. then legion came along with the rng could barely stand gearing my main. i can remember runing heroic antorus every week just for gear did i enjoy it, no just did it to keep up with all the heroic/mythic raiders etc in bgs. (the people in in guild were great tho).
<span class="truncated">...</span>

HAHAHAHAHAAH!

M0 is easy, train mobs and walk out of fire. But BGs are even easier, because you don't need to do anything really, so yeah, would be strange to get the same gear from there. PvE and PvP gear being the same is just bull!@#$. Just one of the many things showing how incompetent blizzard currently is.

pvp is random and different all the time. pve is basically learn a pattern and remember it, or have dbm guide you and brag your pro. See how fast a raid falls apart without dbm.
You aren't getting good gear from pvp because the season starts tomorrow. I keep wondering why people expect good gear from random bgs or skirmish.
You can start rated pvp tomorrow, at 2k you will already get gear on par with hc raid and mythic at 2.2k I think.

pvp is random and different all the time. pve is basically learn a pattern and remember it, or have dbm guide you and brag your pro. No one even bothers to learn tactics because dbm basically tells them what to do.

How come you don't have a single cutting edge then if pve is, according to you, so easy?
05/09/2018 01:55Posted by Gromök

pvp is random and different all the time. pve is basically learn a pattern and remember it, or have dbm guide you and brag your pro. See how fast a raid falls apart without dbm.

I usually take a nap or make myself a sandwich and let dbm play for me when I want some easy gear.
05/09/2018 02:03Posted by Sandor
You aren't getting good gear from pvp because the season starts tomorrow. I keep wondering why people expect good gear from random bgs or skirmish.
You can start rated pvp tomorrow, at 2k you will already get gear on par with hc raid and mythic at 2.2k I think.

pvp is random and different all the time. pve is basically learn a pattern and remember it, or have dbm guide you and brag your pro. No one even bothers to learn tactics because dbm basically tells them what to do.

How come you don't have a single cutting edge then if pve is, according to you, so easy?
not interested in pve, as you would know if you read my post above, admit you have an addon play for you otherwise you wouldn't notice the fire beneath your feet because your forgot you bifocals.
not interested in pve, as you would know if you read my post above, admit you have an addon play for you otherwise you wouldn't notice the fire beneath your feet because you forgot you bifocals cry more die more :D

If you say so.
people still pvp outside of warmode?
05/09/2018 02:46Posted by Sùnbro
people still pvp outside of warmode?
wamodes a gank fest, usually 1 v10 i suppose it's not much different to bgs so you could be right. But there seems to be very little ally left in warmode atm.
wait what..

Did u play Random BG..

hek hek hek trolololol ahhh

ok

Next post pls..
05/09/2018 02:49Posted by Raiden
wait what..

Did u play Random BG..

hek hek hek trolololol ahhh

ok

Next post pls..

wait what..
You cant even play rated yet season has not started
<span class="truncated">...</span>

But BGs require zero skill, you get gear in BGs even if you AFK most of it. That's the difference. We're not talking about arena/RBG above average rating here. Sure, you can pay people to carry you through M0/M+, but you can do the same for arena :)
So, why the !@#$ is the weekly conquest weapon 280 ilvl???
I did couple 2v2 arena's this morning and got 2x 340 and one warforged. Took me like 30 min or so.

Do some world quests to bump your ilvl up so u start getting ivll325 from PvP and rinse repeat.