Fastest way to earn 15k gold?

General
I only have 4 days of game time left and don't have the new expansion, I don't want to buy the next expansion just yet but want to get a WoW token so I can add £10 on my Blizzard account.

What's the fastest way for me to earn 15k gold within 4 days?
You can earn 15k from like 15 minutes of herb gathering.
If you had BfA I would have said BfA mats. But since you don't, I would say Goblin Gliders from Engineering. Or something else that's still being used in BfA. Like enchants for the heirloom slots.

Maybe old materials, but (I think) mainly those who want to level old professions will buy them, so not sure about the demand. Depends really on your server.
Run old raids, cataclysm/mop seems to biggest money makers atm. Clear all trash, sell mats etc. If you have a few chars to do it on, you will easily make 15k.
Well you’re a blood elf, so your racial should help you out. Strip down, find a mailbox and /dance the night away for tips!

Or you go farm mats and dump it on the AH. Four days should be doable if you put some hours into it.
Sell pets.
01/09/2018 16:42Posted by Deadduchess
Sell pets.

This. Lot of gold to be made if you know which pets to farm.

Aside from that, gathering is your main source of income. If you also happen across Spirit Beasts in your travels, a hunter will pay quite handsomely to hop on to your shard and tame it.
01/09/2018 16:48Posted by Darklight
01/09/2018 16:42Posted by Deadduchess
Sell pets.

This. Lot of gold to be made if you know which pets to farm.

Aside from that, gathering is your main source of income. If you also happen across Spirit Beasts in your travels, a hunter will pay quite handsomely to hop on to your shard and tame it.

I meant battle pets as well >.>
Mists of Pandaria content, maybe? Spirit's / Mote's of Harmony are always in demand and sell for 300g each. Run raids, join farms, loot all trash, sell everything and put stuff on the auction house.
The fastest way is thief or scam someone.
01/09/2018 17:42Posted by Socjopatka
The fastest way is thief or scam someone.
Really doubt that.
probably sell mats?
Your transmog is very revealing. Have you tried dancing on a mailbox?