Disconnecting when I try to log in

Technical Support
Got a DC in a M+.
Now when I try enter again, I just keep getting a DC.

Tried rename chace folder, logged another char, removed all addons.

Getting a bit angry here
Nvm, got inside.

After 10 mins of trying.
08/09/2018 20:37Posted by Sauru
Nvm, got inside
Happy to hear that sorted itself out, sorry for the trouble caused.
This happens to me as well. My router is not great (I am planning on replacing it) and it drops my WiFi every now and then. However, when I try to log back on to my character, WoW disconnects me after the loading screen completes and gives me a disconnection error message. On top of this; I also lose any recent changes I have made to certain features such as macros, despite me having saved the changes prior to my router disconnection. I am only able to log back on to my character after 6 - 10 minutes of repeated attempts.

My router has been dropping me for about 4 weeks now but the issue of logging back in has only been around for about a week. This doubles my frustrations as I now need to compete with a faulty router as well as log on issues. Please could someone provide clarification on the issue with me logging back into the game.
Same happened to me too in King's Rest. Kept DC'ing as soon as I logged back in. I was unable to get back in before the group disbanded.
Posting again regarding this.

This is not a problem on the user side. It specifically, and without fail, happens when a dc occurs and the player character either dies subsequently or at the same time as the dc. This has something to do with the instancing when a character dies. It is an incredibly frustrating issue as it takes 3-5mins for the server/instance to figure out where it has placed you and you get kicked out with that character before such time. Please could we have some feedback regarding this issue.
09/09/2018 09:49Posted by Nenyasqi
08/09/2018 20:37Posted by Sauru
Nvm, got inside
Happy to hear that sorted itself out, sorry for the trouble caused.

Hey Nenyasqi,

As posted above, the issue still requires feedback. Please could someone provide us with such as soon as possible.

Many thanks!