BM is officialy dead for PVP

Hunter
Hunter - Beast Mastery
— Dire Beast: Basilisk now has a 60 Focus cost.
— Dire Beast: Basilisk damage reduced by 30%.
— Hunter Pet Basic Attack damage (Smack, Bite, and Claw) reduced by 30%.
— Aspect of the Beast increases the damage of your pets by 20%, down from 30%.
— Bestial Wrath increases the damage of you and your pet by 20%, down from 25%.

Proof: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content/7967-Patch-8-0-1-Hotfixes-September-7-2018

So, basically, we can now delete the character.

Plus 5% overall damage nerf (https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1101038-class-tuning-september-11/) we will have nearly 50% pet's damage nerf, which is 80% of BM's damage.

R.I.P hunter, since SURV is not viable for PVP at all, cause there is fun thing — surv doesn't stand for survivability, it has pathetic and non existant defense CDs especially for melee class.

MM is dead since BFA day 0 even in PVE.

Any thoughts?
08/09/2018 11:38Posted by Дегройд
R.I.P hunter, since SURV is not viable for PVP at all,

:D
08/09/2018 12:14Posted by Taigertraps

So, you are calling "being viable" is having your pocket healer in arenas?

Class is only viable if it can do something 1v1 and not die within 10 sec. Period.
Those changes did 0.

Why do you talk about something you have 0 clue about, PvE Hunter?
08/09/2018 12:21Posted by Дегройд

Class is only viable if it can do something 1v1 and not die within 10 sec. Period.

By what you say, Arms is also not viable... Which we all know is completely wrong.
Agree the are nerfing the fuk out if Hunter only range spec so this leaves us with nothing played Hunter since classic and this is worse its ever been
No its not, bugged predictable traps and pets that get stuck everywhere is whats going to kill it off. We still going to own most classes in 1v1 sadly who cares about that except some rogues.
08/09/2018 12:31Posted by Yaeliana
08/09/2018 12:21Posted by Дегройд

By what you say, Arms is also not viable... Which we all know is completely wrong.

You are wrong. Arms warriors have decent sustain.
It is live and tested like 15 arenas today. Not that bad so far. Have not topped damage in every match but definitelly stil viable.
I don't think it will be dead, I think it just won't be OP anymore.

Its been pretty rediculous tbf so far.. Even if you don't like the changes. Ive always been about pve and never really played much pvp but all of a sudden I'm winning arenas lol.

Compare bm hunter to ele shammy
perhaps now we can be rit off the "NEEH BM is so easy 4 button rotation vs my 5 button rotation" crapz.
I would love to have some of whatever it is OP is smoking.
10/09/2018 12:03Posted by Pip
perhaps now we can be rit off the "NEEH BM is so easy 4 button rotation vs my 5 button rotation" crapz.

Nah, people will always say hunter is easy.
10/09/2018 14:57Posted by Kátárinä

Yeah because 'muh your pet does all your work xDD'.. It's called BEASTMASTER for a reason..
10/09/2018 14:57Posted by Kátárinä

Yes, because hunter IS very easy, and BM even more so.

If you played hunter before Cataclysm you will know, we had deadzone, mana, traps being placed at your feet etc.

All classes have been casualised and simplified but hunters are one of the most simplified, deal with it.
Rofl been playing druid for 12 years ... imho , feral is easier to play than hunter BUT guess what its all personal preference and how some1 copes with different tasks ... to some1 hunters kity way of gameplay is hard while ferals chasy is easy and vice versa ! nothing is easy untill you master it ... so , saying that something is easier than something else is plain stupid!

to some players earning 2 million golds in a week is easy , some never even saw that number in their backpack and never will !
Rofl... been playing druid for 12 years ... imho , feral is easier to play than hunter BUT guess what , its all personal preference and how some1 copes with different tasks ... to some1 hunters "kity" way of gameplay is hard while ferals "chasy" is easy and vice versa ! nothing is easy untill you master it ... so , saying that something is easier than something else is plain stupid and blatantly ignorant , worst thing is that coming from a hunter .... if its 2 easy go play paladin , maybe ull find it more complex ! (Sarcasm)

...to some players earning 2 million golds in a week is easy , some never even saw that number in their backpack and never will ! ...