Falcosaur troubles in bfa.

Pet Battles
So, I've contacted numorous gms about this and made bug reports, still nothing happening. The problem is that I had forgotten about my last Falcosaur, Direbeak hatchling to be precise, and thought i might just finish it up in legion since Im on one of the last quests, The Direbeak team rumble.

Here's the problem. The quest doesnt give me any progress in legion pet wqs. And before people start ranting, yes Im doing it correctly. Direbeak in first spot and always deals damage and survives.

Since the pet wqs got removed from legion and the bfa doesnt progress, I feel this should be fixed asap since other players on it might just give up after a couple tries and neglect the whole chain.
I believe this has always been bugged.

I had the same problem in Legion, on one or two of the Falcosaurs. And I swear I was doing everything right as well.

But I kept doing them and eventually got credit.
Nah, it's definitely a bug.

I've been doing every single pet world quest since i got them unlocked in bfa. Still no credit.
try starting the battles when the Falcosaur is summoned as your companion. i remember it solved me some issues.
10/09/2018 20:17Posted by Gigabitè
try starting the battles when the Falcosaur is summoned as your companion. i remember it solved me some issues.

This. I had it out as companion pet.
To receive credit for the Team Up quests, your Falcosaur Hatchling must be summoned next to you when completing a Pet Battle World Quest.
Beware that if you rearrange your team, the pet that you select goes first will be automatically summoned and will dismiss your hatchling.

It's also important to note that the World Quests in Argus and in the BFA areas will not count.

Best of luck getting the Direbeak mount! :)
I am gettin real annoyed now. I've been doing everything you suggest right from the start. It's been over a month of BFA, doing wq right from when i hit 120, still nothing.

It can't be right, there is definitely something wrong.
The WQs are in Legion content. Read what people have explained to you.
16/09/2018 12:37Posted by Rosqo
The WQs are in Legion content. Read what people have explained to you.

That's an interesting thought, that OP is trying to do them on BfA content. I don't read it like that, rather that he assumes the problem occurred since BfA, but it's possible. However, he does say "The quest doesnt give me any progress in legion pet wqs", so I assume he has tried Legion, and maybe then tried BfA WQs out of desperation.

Despite what Khimorynn says, they were always bugged, but in some way that was hard to reproduce. Here's what I said from my own experience a year and a half ago:
30/01/2017 17:27Posted by Gráinne
It's bugged.

I say this with great confidence.

I know the conditions. I have checked the conditions every time before I've done one of these "do a battle with your Falcosaur" quests. I've checked the conditions after, that my Falcosaur didn't die in the battle, I didn't shuffle my team to change the summoned Falcosaur, and that my summoned pet is still there at the end. And yet, three or four times, I got no quest credit.

It's not every time, or even most times, but occasionally you don't get credit even when you have done everything right.

Just /sigh and do another.

31/01/2017 12:44Posted by Gráinne
I know the requirements. I know that people don't know them. I answer posts from people who didn't know them. I know about the game auto--summoning your lead pet. I know about Recount's auto-summon feature.

I know all these things.

There have been a couple of times when I have checked and double checked that I met all the requirements, but I still didn't get the quest credit.

The main problem is that the requirements are so finicky that - somewhere - Blizzard have missed a loophole somewhere in the completion validation.