Restodruid lf guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello! I recently got back from wow after a long break, my itemlevel is 335. I whas hardcore raider before with 5-6 days raiding per week with many top 500 world kills, but now when i am little older and probarly wiser i want to take the gaming little more casual with 2-3 days per week raiding but i still want to do good progressing. So i am looking for an guild that need an really good restodruid, i hope there is a place i can call my home.
Hello there !
I represent a guild called Indomitable that is located on Tarren Mill Horde side.

We are a 2 day raiding guild that raids on wednesday and sunday with an optional raiding day on friday , that focuses on heroic and throws our weight at mythic without going for cutting edge unless it comes our way.

We are currently searching for our last few dps and healers and are open to people both hardcore and new, altough raid spots are only gauranteed to those who perform :)

Here's a link to our recruitment post.
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623482363

We also have a website which you can check out here.

https://indomitable.enjin.com/

Would love to hear from you !

Inserted(GM) : Bnet : Anicky#21107 Discord : Inserted#6951
Terra ( Officer ) : Bnet : Terrasight#2821 Discord : Terrasight#758
Hey mate!

We at Retaliate would love to have you over!

We're a newly formed (end of Legion) progression guild on Draenor. We raid on Fridays and Sundays, with an offraid on Tuesday, from 20:00 to 23:00 Server Time.

We'll do our best to try and push for Cutting Edge, while at the same time strike a fine balance where we won't get burned out after we hit a wall.

If that sounds even remotely interesting to you, please feel free to check out our recruitment post over here - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17620281885 , it contains far more information as well as ways to get in touch. :)

Even if we're not exactly your cup of tea, good luck with the guild hunt and thanks for checking us out!
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
Hi there, i could make a gigantic post here about who we are but i prefer to tell you in person. Add me Razilat#2672 if you'd like a to chat about the options.
Hey,

I believe we are a guild that will suit your needs, 2days/week, most of the guild are 27+ & working. Have a read of our info & get in touch if you'd like to talk more.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17623472322
[A][Grim-Batol] <Revival> is an 18+ guild formed in the later stage of Legion The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

What can we offer you:
We can offer you dedicated, hardworking and fair guild management and raiding environment which keeps the social aspect throughout progression raiding. We market ourselves as a laid back and focused guild for skilled, adult players.

What do we expect from you:
We have high expectations from our members to continuously improve. However we also understand the fact that most players have real-life obligations. With this in mind however, there are certain baseline expectations we have from our Trials and Raiders alike. We are searching for members who are patient and skilled with a high knowledge of their class.

What classes/specs are we looking for:
Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Enhancement Shaman
Ranged DPS: Elemental Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest
Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Tank: N/A currently - will consider exceptional players.

Our raiding schedule:
Wednesday and Sunday for Progress raids 20:00-22:30 ST.
Fun/farm raid on Friday: 20:00-22:30 ST.

Thank you for reading our recruitment message, we hope to hear from you soon. If not, best of luck to you with your search for a guild!

Guild master Btag: Wolfgang4466#2922
Raid leader Btag: Earlypearl#21526
Hey there,

I don't wanna dump a wall of text on your, but we could have a chatter to see where both our expectations lie.

We are a mythic raiding guild which is still filling in a couple of core roster spots.

Contact me ingame through TbXie#2252 or on Discord at TbXie#3737
Hello,

mature guild with old school players from Vanila (what means we are veerryyy old :D) raiding 3 days /week and going to chill clear active content without raicing. If this sounds interesting /w me Straydergame#2311

Server: Magtheridon
Current progress: 6/8 HC 1/8M

CHeers bro
Hi there

Srotaluger, (Sa-Rota-Lu-ger) Founded by like minded long term wow friends. We aim to have solid progress as PVE guild raiding 2 nights a week. Aiming to clear heroic and progress mythic in a laid back, yet focused manner. Community is hugely important to us as many of our members have known each other for many years, it is by this bond we will stay strong, even when things don't quite go as planned!

We are just starting up the guild, so this is your chance to start the adventure from the beginning :)

Raid days are : Wednesday & Sunday
Server: Draenor

If interested poke : Lazer#2711 or Harakus#7246
Hey,

<Intact> Is a guild on Draenor-EU, made by a group of friends. We aim to build a Heroic raiding team for Uldir and all the future content. We also do some mythic+ runs. Most importantly we have fun while doing it. Our raiding days are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8 to 11 server time. We have our own Discord server. If you are interested to join or if you have any questions feel free to /w me in game: Xenyao-Draenor or on bnet @ Mamba #2879.
Heya!

I'm Lunaminica.. i'm one of the oldest (in joindate .. and maybe also by age since i'm an old f*ck of 38 allready :p) players of Quintessence on Kul Tiras.. We are a social raiding guild with focus on having fun in the game..

Currently we are recruiting and should have a spot for you ;)

We're currently progressing through Uldir HC.
We raid mainly on Thursday and Sunday from 19:45 till 23:00.

You can add me or Emalaith on battle tag: luna#2890 or Washburn#2385 if you wanna have a chat to get to know us.
Guild name:Coup de Grâce
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Terenas/Emeralddream
Type of content: Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raids • Mythic+ •
Raid days: Thursday/Sunday 20:00-23:00 (Server time)

just a little story about the guild.
we are a newly formed guild by five friends that played in a casual guild but wanted a bigger challenge.
We formed this guild to push Heroic and after that we wanne give a shot at Mythic.

What we expect from you:
That you are ready to raid 2 days a week.
You bring your own food/flasks/pots or contribute to the guild bank.
Be on time for raids invites start 15min before raid time.
Know tactics and be ready to push the bosses.
Have discord and a mic that works.
We prefer that you can talk/understand english.

What you can expect from us:
A fun and helpfull Comunnity.
A nice raiding enviorment.
And alot of content.

if you want a chat you can send me a message on battle net or on discord
battle.net: Prontotov#2201
discord: prontotov#7340