Allied races and maximum character number per account

General
OK, so I know that not as many people have maxed out the character number per account but there are a lot of them who had done it and who are doing it with the added allied races. The game is almost 15 years old and the cap has existed since the launch of it so I think it would be normal to increase it since in 15 years there are a lot of people who capped the character number per account which is normal since you can actually do it in a year so it's not a big deal to level 50 chars.

They have added 6 new races so far and more will be coming so a maximum character number allowed per account should receive an increase.

Before anyone says delete the chars you don't use I already did delete everything I could, everything that was from lvl 1 to 30, even one 100 lvl but I won't be able to make any new chars even as Dark Iron Dwarf not to mention next races. There was an outcry for the increase before the launch and I hope they will realize that cap from 2005 needs to be updated
Storage costs money. If you want more than 50 characters then buy a second account.
09/09/2018 12:25Posted by Shumensko
Storage costs money. If you want more than 50 characters then buy a second account.

That is not storage. 2nd account is 2nd account it's basically another user. Just because one buys a 2nd account fixes nothing. What then? To farm for allied races etc. from the beginning? That is not a fix that is a drag.
If they don't want to expand the max char number per account on their own and want to earn money on it then they should add an option just like for banks etc.
By elune and the holy light!

WHY ON EARTH would you even NEED 50 Chars?
For Azeroth's Sake, whats the point of having 50 chars? seriously just delete one.. you got 50 chars that in no WAY IN HEAVEN, HELL or the space in between can ever play together at one single expansion at once.

Noone is having this issue, and if you do, Delete one, remove it you're never going to use it anyway[i][/i]
I have ~55 Characters over 2 accounts, the sole reason for 2 accounts is so I can have that many. So if the limit is raised the chances of me getting free account transfers would be zero, so I'd end up paying twice to have the same number of toons as you.

If you want more than 50 toons add a second account to your Bnet, or if not delete something.
Completely ridiculous to have that many chars, delete some of them.
09/09/2018 13:16Posted by Kamazh
Completely ridiculous to have that many chars, delete some of them.

If you go by that logic delete all your chars except that one... Why would you need others anyway...
09/09/2018 13:10Posted by Arleinax
I have ~55 Characters over 2 accounts, the sole reason for 2 accounts is so I can have that many. So if the limit is raised the chances of me getting free account transfers would be zero, so I'd end up paying twice to have the same number of toons as you.

If you want more than 50 toons add a second account to your Bnet, or if not delete something.

That should not be an option. The cap was introduced 15 years ago with 8 races only. Now we have 19 races and more to come in this expansion.
09/09/2018 12:52Posted by Râbies
By elune and the holy light!

WHY ON EARTH would you even NEED 50 Chars?
For Azeroth's Sake, whats the point of having 50 chars? seriously just delete one.. you got 50 chars that in no WAY IN HEAVEN, HELL or the space in between can ever play together at one single expansion at once.

Noone is having this issue, and if you do, Delete one, remove it you're never going to use it anyway[i][/i]

Oh no someone is doing something different than me! How can this be possible? Everyone should do the same things I do and don't question it.

Seriously now, if someone has 50 or 100 or 1000 characters, why should you care? If they increase the cap, how does that affect you?
Why do we always have to read these kind of replies from people who always feel the need to go against others just because?
Agreed im with you on this , i got 44 chars and with new allied races i don't think i will have enough space for my new toons , all i want is a char increase from 50-60 to accomodate them that's all.