Champions Missions

General
Greetings Wowers,

I have noticed on a couple of champion missions that when for-filling the mission requirements the probability chance of success goes down?

This has happened with champion Shadow Hunter Ty'jin going on a mission with troops, and Ty'jin doesn't have any bonuses ref. to who he goes with.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Yeah I've noticed it and I'm pulling the numbers out of my left nostril now, but say I got a 75% chance and then add some slav.. champion and it drops to -5%. That's pretty funky. I wish I knew why. :)
there are stealth missions that only champions can do, if you add troops, the chances go down significantly
07/09/2018 08:22Posted by Tionara
there are stealth missions that only champions can do, if you add troops, the chances go down significantly
There we go, I learned something today. Thanks good sir and/or ma'am.

Fantastic, thought I must be something I was missing
Confused me too for a while. It's listed under "Buffs", but it's clearly a debuff.

Where do we learn this in game? I must have missed it, Blizzard would never hide an important detail like that :3
Kind of sucks though because every Champions mission I have had needed a troop to counter something that reduces success chance or outright blocks bonus loot.

End result, can guarantee I dont get the bonus prize :/
It's in the top right of the mission now I know what to look for
Do as me, put just randomer in it and check if it increase xD