(Fury) Raging Blow isn't hitting multi-target

Warrior
Hi,

I was practicing agaisnt some dummies in Orgrimmar,
and noticed that Raging Blow is not hitting adjacent targets after casting Whirlwind, while the other spells are.

Isn't it supposed to hit multi-target or am i missing something? It even consumes one of the stacks of the whirlwind buff.

I've even tried toggling traits/talents that messed with Raging Blow/Whirlwind and it didn't change anything.
09/09/2018 17:23Posted by Pmma
Hi,

I was practicing agaisnt some dummies in Orgrimmar,
and noticed that Raging Blow is not hitting adjacent targets after casting Whirlwind, while the other spells are.

Isn't it supposed to hit multi-target or am i missing something? It even consumes one of the stacks of the whirlwind buff.

I've even tried toggling traits/talents that messed with Raging Blow/Whirlwind and it didn't change anything.

i have the same problem. I was thinking it was only me. Its so weird. Maybe bugged?
If you read the spell definition, it only says 'bloodthirst and rampage'.
10/09/2018 09:05Posted by Kromga
If you read the spell definition, it only says 'bloodthirst and rampage'.

Not anymore, its all single target (from Icy veins)
Whirlwind Icon Whirlwind is your main filler ability, typically used when nothing else is available. It also applies a two-stack buff, which allows any other single target ability to cleave. This allows Fury to deal passive multitarget damage, without reducing single target output, at the cost of simply ensuring the buff remains active.
Idk, in some situations it works properly, but agaisnt the dummies it doesn't, not completely sure what's going on.
Can confirm this bug, and add a bit more to it.

Using the training dummy's in the Hall of the Brave in Orgrimmar and by standing directly infront of a training dummy while facing it, i can cleave all single target abilities to one additional target dummy except raging blow.

However, if you stand inbetween 2 dummys you can now cleave raging blow too.

Now it gets weird(er), the dummy's are spaced out in a square. If you stand at any corner of the square and attempt to cleave with whirlwind you will get the same results as before but with one exception. Bloodthirst appears to cleave to one extra target then every other spell (2 target dummys display the animation) but it does no damage and does not register on damage meters.