100 exalted reps almost undoable

General
I currently have 95 exalted reps on this girl.

2 of them are no longer available. (Possibly 3 if Brawler's Guild is included)

Which means that generally speaking, 93 (or even 92) are currently possible.

BfA (currently) has 6. Making a total of 99 (or 98)

Bloodsail Rep, if anyone is numb enough to do it, makes every other rep in the game seem a breeze. Making a total of exactly 100 (or maybe even just 99).

In other words, good luck to anyone wanting 100 reps w/o already having any of the now unavailable ones.
Assuming they won't add more reps in this expac, which seems unlikely. Pretty much every expac has more reps added in later.

I'm on 93 and I haven't got exalted with any of the BFA factions, plus I also have talons vengeance to do.

I haven't done the bloodsail / insane thing and I'm missing the lockboxes reputation, so from my perspective it looks doable.
103 available inc BfA, brawlers doesn't count.

https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=12866/100-exalted-reputations#comments
Progress towards this really needs to be account-wide.

I have 51 exalted reps on this priest which I don't play.

I feel forced to keep playing it each expansion when I really want to try other classes!

It won't make the achievement any easier if each rep only counts once towards the achievement, I don't see what the problem is?
10/09/2018 11:40Posted by Osken

But then someone could just cheese it by doing Horde & Alliance factions giving 62 straight off without the neutral factions.
10/09/2018 11:46Posted by Rhovanor

But then someone could just cheese it by doing Horde & Alliance factions giving 62 straight off without the neutral factions.

Easily fixed by only counting them the once across an account. Horde toon with Orgrimmar at exalted? Ok, you now wont get Stormwind counting.
10/09/2018 11:46Posted by Rhovanor

But surely Blizzard could 'pair' factions up so that they only count once.

So Orgrimmar = Stormwind type deal.

I'm sure this is how it works when you faction transfer, each rep converts into a Horde counterpart?
Join guild, get exalted with guild, leave guild, join another guild, repeat. Or it's fixed already?
10/09/2018 11:51Posted by Neurotoxin
Join guild, get exalted with guild, leave guild, join another guild, repeat. Or it's fixed already?

Was that ever a thing? You lose the rep with Guild when you join another.
10/09/2018 11:49Posted by Slugtrail
Easily fixed by only counting them the once across an account. Horde toon with Orgrimmar at exalted? Ok, you now wont get Stormwind counting.

Kinda like the "mounts usable by this character" works you mean?
I could see that working.

I'm not for reputation being accountbound as in if I gather 1000 rep on one char and 1000 rep on another both will have 2000 rep.
But I am for exalted reputations counting accountwide - meaning the Ogri'La reputation I grinded in TBC will count for this characters +1 "Reputations at exalted"

Its basically the only achievement which reflects dedication to one character over a (really) long time. So even if rep restrictions were loosened for other things (buying recipes, tabards etc) I think the achievement should stay the same.
10/09/2018 12:04Posted by Bedezee
Its basically the only achievement which reflects dedication to one character over a (really) long time.

I know what you are saying, however it is not the character which put the time and effort into them it is the player. I have barely any exalted reps on this druid, yet I want to play it.
On another toon I have 91 reps at exalted and am able to get 9 more currently in game to get to 100. I put the time and effort into those reps yet it does feel somewhat a kick in the teeth and nigh on a punishment to me for wanting to play another class.

As I am close to getting all the new bfa reps to exalted on this toon and if they were to count towards the achievement I would be more inclined to carry on with this druid, put more hours investing into it.
Whereas if I had to now level that other toon to 120 and do all of bfa quests and wq's all over again, I might start to get a bit exasperated with the game and probably start looking for other games to play - as have done in the past. Playing this game for entertainment and enjoyment is what it is all about.
10/09/2018 12:03Posted by Galander
Kinda like the "mounts usable by this character" works you mean?
I could see that working.

Oh, I thought it did work that way. Never really thought about it given 95% of stuff I've always done on this toon.

That does kinda suck if you switch mains.
I'll be stuck on 99, unless i spend the next 2 year killing the world bosses on timeless isle every week for 500 rep.

The mount sucks anyway, its a bit of a joke for so many reps.
I'll be stuck on 99, unless i spend the next 2 year killing the world bosses on timeless isle every week.

Which rep is that? emperor?
I need 4 reps to hit 100
10/09/2018 12:19Posted by Slugtrail
Which rep is that? emperor?

The black prince/leg cloak one, i didn't start it on my mage so its locked me out of the faster grinding methods.

Daft thing is i have a couple of removed reps on my hunter/druid, like the zg one. They need to make the achievement a tick system, so if you have the rep it ticks off in the achievement.

Ironic thing about this thread is when people asked for a tick awhile back, OP posted tough and everyone's not meant to have the achieve and well here we are.
Ah right, dont think I have access to that one. Yeh a simple tick system would do the job in one.
Armory shows that u are missing Knights of Ebon Blade from WOTLK.
10/09/2018 12:33Posted by Elaynne
Armory shows that u are missing Knights of Ebon Blade from WOTLK.

Actually, I aren't missing it.

Unless this is a bug in the game's counting system, I have the achievement for Knights of the Ebon Blade (29,7,2009)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sporeggar/lswindrunner/achievements/reputation/wrath-of-the-lich-king

However, the rep doesn't show up whatsoever on my list of all the game's reps here.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sporeggar/lswindrunner/reputation

Might therefore need to submit a ticket to sort that out, as it seems weird.