Bringing back Dual-wielding Survival hunters

Hunter
I've thought about this a lot. It's nice to have the old survival spec back with the insane damage it is doing now but why can't we dual-wield again? Up until wotlk the dual-wielding for hunters was mostly for stats but now since we got the full melee revamp it's possible to return the dual-wielding form of the hunter and do even better dps because since Uldir came out I've been there every night with a friendly guild and atleast 4-5 people are hunters but only one of them is survival and he is always in the top 5 dps while the MMs and BMs are barely reaching top 10. This is with having a two-handed weapon. Now imagine if that was a dual-wielding - it could do even greater dps just with the addition of faster auto attacks.
10/09/2018 14:26Posted by Holytear
atleast 4-5 people are hunters but only one of them is survival and he is always in the top 5 dps while the MMs and BMs are barely reaching top 10.

I can understand your MM hunter not being in the top 10, because frankly, the spec is crap, but your BM hunters not reaching top 10 is probably a L2P issue.

I could see two one-handed weapon survival work if they did it like early mop with monks, but we all know Blizzard, they usually don't go back on their decisions.
Transmog option. We got the technology
I got one of the warglaives of azzinoth on my hunter and I want to use them so yeah get on that blizzard
I would love it, but I doubt it will happen. Blizz used the Legion artifacts to crack down on weapon variety among the classes. Im missing the 2H Frost DK and Single Minded Fury too, for instance.

Its a bit weird that with evermore options to customize our chatacters, Blizz folks take a huge steps backwards on such a basic issue.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that one day blizz will loosen up on xmog restrictions. WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!