No weapon drops since launch.

General
Been doing heroics, mythics, mythic+ and raid for 3 weeks. not a single weapon drop. what do i get? 30 times wrist and gloves.

Getting sick of this garbage.
The football ring from crowd pummeler
I haven't seen a weapon drop yet either. It's quite frustrating.
Just happend to loot a 2 hander yesterday, and two times 1 hander today on my paladin. Before that, 0. It really seems to be low droprates and some just get lucky. Also noticed alot of things dont warforge or titanforge for me lately.
Me neither. Had to farm the BoE epics, sell one and buy a 350 versatility polearm for the gold I made from it because that's the most bang for those bucks I could get.
Same. Sitting on a 325 and a 310. Frustrating to say the least. The drop rate on weapons seem to low imo.
07/09/2018 21:35Posted by Lothral
Been doing heroics, mythics, mythic+ and raid for 3 weeks. not a single weapon drop. what do i get? 30 times wrist and gloves.

I haven't done a single dungeon or any world quests yet got a 340 from my third rare in Arathi. Seems rather fixed to me.
I will trade my weapon drops for a few trinket or ring drops please.
Had about 10 weapons from HC/Mythic/Rares but not rings or trinkets :V
07/09/2018 23:26Posted by Toohottodot

I haven't done a single dungeon or any world quests yet got a 340 from my third rare in Arathi. Seems rather fixed to me.

Gratz on being lucky.
Play pvp rated easy gearing no joke lol.
07/09/2018 23:26Posted by Toohottodot

I had a turkey sandwich earlier so I guess world hunger no longer exists either.
Do PvP, i got plenty of weapons from that.
Specc arms, find a BM hunter and grind your 345 in one evening.
Rings & Trinkets are being handed out left, right and centre from WQ... OK, not ones that are useful enough to many of you, but if they're scaling with your AiL, they should still be viable.

Doing PvP requires the player concerned to like PvP... just as PvP players probably hate Questing, I love Questing & loathe PvP.
08/09/2018 01:18Posted by Eighjan
Doing PvP requires the player concerned to like PvP... just as PvP players probably hate Questing, I love Questing & loathe PvP.

Ok, I don't instance PvP a lot either but even Blizzard acknowledges arms are broken in pvp right now. Now is your chance! It'll take you like 1-2 hours of grinding and then you'll have a 345 wep.
I hate PvP... with a passion that you wouldn't believe.
I got my weapons via WQ's and the AH. I got a few from the warfront but they were lower leveled, so sold them.
At least with Mythic plus you can keep running the dungeons over and over that drop weapons
Well, I bought a weapon from AH, like 30 min later I got a 340 from mythic dungeons, and the next day I found a 350 BoE on a random world quest mob...