Enough is enough, small indie company.

General
Small Indie company...bugs, not working core mechanics, crap content beside raids.
Spider man, rdr2 here i come.
ok bye, mind the door...

see you soon.
Screenshot of your account unsubbed, or we don't believe you.
09/09/2018 15:17Posted by Aylmeric

Why should we care tbh?
pic or u are just crybaby
09/09/2018 15:12Posted by Leanan
ok bye, mind the door...

see you soon.

So all you got to say in every thread is "bye". Very productive, i wonder how you got so many posts.
09/09/2018 15:19Posted by Åndoras
ok bye, mind the door...

see you soon.

So all you got to say in every thread is "bye". Very productive, i wonder how you got so many posts.

Yes because it is the same bull being produced by all the special snowflakes who think that their thread is the one that matters, I've given up responding to the crybabies so I guess ok and bye are all they deserve.

Ps bye.
These threads make me laugh. If I was going to unsub, I'd just unsub. I wouldn't scream it to the world, as it doesn't affecting anyone else except the people in my guild (Who I will tell that I am unsubbing).

These threads have been going on since before BFA launched, and from day 1 of the launch, with people saying "there's no content" on the first day. So, no wonder most people just say "bye". It's just become a tedious complaint from special snowflakes xD.
bai bai bye
09/09/2018 15:23Posted by Shortbolts
These threads make me laugh. If I was going to unsub, I'd just unsub. I wouldn't scream it to the world, as it doesn't affecting anyone else except the people in my guild (Who I will tell that I am unsubbing).

These threads have been going on since before BFA launched, and from day 1 of the launch, with people saying "there's no content" on the first day. So, no wonder most people just say "bye". It's just become a tedious complaint from special snowflakes xD.

They're just being !@#$%^-s, they are capable of reading the title of the thread and not clicking on it if it's people leaving negative feedback. That is all people want to do, leave negative feedback so denying everything people say or just saying 'bye' is a little childish.
ok bye, mind the door...

see you soon.

Get on your main so we can report you, wimp
09/09/2018 15:17Posted by Aylmeric

why we care if he unsubs or not? are u mental?
ok bye, mind the door...

see you soon.

Its a bot
He is right tho. One Warfronts feature destroyed the game literally. You can’t que anywhere
09/09/2018 15:36Posted by Completetart

Its a bot

Nope it aint
If my server isnt working then its the Ah,if its not the Ah then the waefranots break the game.
If its not that then an update to the game that broke my launcher.