Bm and Arms nerfs posted

Arenas
Are these changes live??
08/09/2018 10:33Posted by Gilgam
Are these changes live??

Yes.
08/09/2018 10:10Posted by Bragamond
08/09/2018 09:25Posted by Tom
the sharpen blade nerf is just blizzard showing how out of touch they are with pvp. You can tell they've heard about all the one shots in pvp going on and they're going down the list of classes nerfing anything that can be used as a multiplier without knowing which spells/azerite traits are the ones being abused.

Im not really too bothered about sharpen nerf, I only spec it for healing reduc and not the damage but it's just a really really odd thing to nerf.

Oh well, the rest of the nerfs seem okayish, deep wounds could have been 15-20% instead of 25% and im not sure why they nerfed test of might but I'm just glad they didn't nerf mortal strikes and execute which are already only hitting for 6-7k and 8-9k

After all these nerfs, execute actually needs a buff. Direct abilities nerfed, the damage that was shifted away from them to dw - nerfed. The traits nerfed and it was deserved, ok. But now arms is left with ok hitting MS and a...meh, execute.
They should revert back some of those 9% nerf they made when they shifted to DW.

The execute now hits similar to shadows execute, which is a talent now.

Arms had silly high damage.
Arms execute is a huge rage spender, shadows execute is a HUGE insanity generator.

You can't compare abilities like that, it's like me comparing victory rush to shadow mend. Yes they both heal, but work entirely differently
08/09/2018 07:48Posted by ßamzê
arms nerf is too much...

lol arms still got very high dmg if the nerf is in game already... atm cant really tell becasue bm and arms do !@#$ tons dmg still
Actually curious to see how this plays out.

25% damage nerf to our highest damage ability and 40% nerf to our highest burst ability, it is quite significant. Sharpen nerf just seems weird but whatever
Some of you guys sound like you want warriors to have no damage, when they are the class that needs really heavy damage. That fits their image and their current setup.
The easiest to control and kite, one of the easiest to kill. You just want to stand there spamming 123 pve rotations and not have a warrior in your face that does damage...come on...
08/09/2018 13:25Posted by Saíyko
Actually curious to see how this plays out.

25% damage nerf to our highest damage ability and 40% nerf to our highest burst ability, it is quite significant. Sharpen nerf just seems weird but whatever

Deep wound should've been 15-20%, Lord of war nerf was needed not gonna say anything there, but sharpen was not necessary.

We still have decent damage and Lord of War is still good :)! I just think they should buff execute damage and our survivability, but I doubt that'll happen
08/09/2018 09:10Posted by Simßa
stop i can only get so erect

thats hot
08/09/2018 12:12Posted by Tom
Arms execute is a huge rage spender, shadows execute is a HUGE insanity generator.

You can't compare abilities like that, it's like me comparing victory rush to shadow mend. Yes they both heal, but work entirely differently

It's not legion anymore insanity decay is so high that swd is barely extending Voidform, couple of extra stacks tops.

If it was legion and SWD was basically for helping you keep the stacks high you'd have a point, SWD is now far closer to a talented execute now.

Whether thats shadows poor design coming from legion to BFA with all the voidform stuff being removed you could argue, but currently VF is mediocre and SWD as a insanity generator means little.

Besides you give up shadow crash or auspicious spirits to get this execute, both of which also generate good insanity.
These nerfs were good, but still Disc is aidsing it up and no hotfix on them? Try levelling in 111-119 bracket, flooded with disc fotm rollers
every warrior be like: http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/furious-typing-gif-8.gif
Tried it out in a few 2s, Arms still does decent damage and Lord of War isn't awful.

BM is still broken AF though
08/09/2018 08:37Posted by ßamzê
Arms is nerfed since mop... i guess most of you have never played warrior.. The only classes that deserved a nerf are rogues, bm hunters, disco priests and mages.

I disagree, I actually thing most ppl here played warrior since it's always the most played class.
It always get nerfed, because it's always broken, yet it's still good, never saw arms being bad, literally never.
08/09/2018 15:36Posted by Whisperer
08/09/2018 08:37Posted by ßamzê
Arms is nerfed since mop... i guess most of you have never played warrior.. The only classes that deserved a nerf are rogues, bm hunters, disco priests and mages.

I disagree, I actually thing most ppl here played warrior since it's always the most played class.
It always get nerfed, because it's always broken, yet it's still good, never saw arms being bad, literally never.

MoP 5.2, Cataclysm 4.3
Both specs are still good. Where are spriest buffs tho?
I want Warriors to deal damage, but I don't want a Warrior to double my damage whilst camping Def stance all game like a chimp.

It's a fine line that Blizzard seems unable to walk.
Can they fix marksmanship now please?
08/09/2018 16:56Posted by Daniur
Can they fix marksmanship now please?

+1
Shame that iconic and skillful pvp specs like mm and shadow are unplayable but we got full ladder of bm hunters with 4 button design.
08/09/2018 15:39Posted by Rektem
08/09/2018 15:36Posted by Whisperer

MoP 5.2, Cataclysm 4.3

Along with Wotlk 3.0.